play every nes/famicom game on gba sp already, without buying any more games!!!

df17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Lik sang is selling a product that you connect to your gba sp so that you can play regular nintendo. it king of works like a game genie where you put in the device first and then you put in the game in the slot. I know that it is not an official device from nintendo but in order for this to work, you have to have the original games. here are some pictures.

gba-time-machine4small.jpg

gba-time-machine1small.jpg

gba-time-machine2small.jpg

gba-time-machine3small.jpg

They do say that it has some flaws like you have to have batteries, its heavy, sound isn't that good and you need a converter to play nes games but it will tremendously add to our gameboy advanced sp library of games!! People are coming to the conclusion that this item will work on the gamecube with the gameboy player but I don't know. Will anyone consider buying this? I am tempted myself.

here is a link
http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3307

I saw this on play Asia.com and it only works with Japanese games, so I passed. Think they wanted $77 for it

you're right but you can just get a converter to play nes games on it. I think they sell them on ebay or you can just open up a gyromite copy which sometimes have a adaptor to play famicom games in it.

Its a pin adapter. Its physical, no region lock outs or anything. And thats been out for a longggg time. the GBA adapter thing I mean.

Man just thinking about the steps that'd be required just to TRY and play a NES game on a GC with this makes my mind hurt.

There are easier ways.

I don't think that it will be that hard to connect it to the gamecube just look at the third picand just imagine the gamecube eith the gameboy player exactly where the gameboy advance is at.

Um....yeah this things been out for like a year now. How about one of those 1 GB Rom Cards where you dump NES games into and play them via a downloaded emulator; on your GBA SP? That aint new either but it's a little more practical albeit very illegal.

I feel that we would be cheating nintendo that way. this way we still buy the games or already own them and we are playing them on gba. I would rather buy this than buying all of those nes classics for 20.00 each when I already have them all. Plus, a whole bunch of games wont get recognition from nintendo as being an nes classic.

bread's done
Back