Play N Trade Big Sale - 20% new, 30% of used YMMV

lwh1993

CAGiversary!
The Play N Trade Store in Savage, MN is having a great sale, not sure if its wide or just local.

They have all Used games 30% off and All new games 20% off. The selection was pretty weak, but their prices are close to Game Stop.

I'm not sure if this stacks with their loyalty card.

Good Luck

The only problem I have with my local Play N Trade is that even when GameStop of all places has a game price drop the PNT will still have the game at 59.99 pricetag.

[quote name='GenPirate']The only problem I have with my local Play N Trade is that even when GameStop of all places has a game price drop the PNT will still have the game at 59.99 pricetag.[/QUOTE]

yeah that does suck. I normally only go to play n trade for my retro needs. Sometimes they have 50 percent off games though, but thats only at 1 i go to out of 3. It sucks that each individual store has their own deals.

I've only gotten two games at my local PnT and both times they were hard-to-find copies I was picking up as gifts. Could've found em at Gamestop, but I try to support PnT as much as I practically can (Amazon takes away 80% of my business).

I've always found my PnT's used prices to be cheaper than Gamestops, the quality of their used stuff is always better (and 99% complete with book), and I can have actual conversations with the employees without being pressured into buying anything. I only let a PnT employee talk me into buying a DS game new once and it was after almost an half an hour of chatting with him about the series.

Of course, these stores vary widely (the next nearest PnT to me is dreadful), but I love PnT.

[quote name='Temidien']I've only gotten two games at my local PnT and both times they were hard-to-find copies I was picking up as gifts. Could've found em at Gamestop, but I try to support PnT as much as I practically can (Amazon takes away 80% of my business).

I've always found my PnT's used prices to be cheaper than Gamestops, the quality of their used stuff is always better (and 99% complete with book), and I can have actual conversations with the employees without being pressured into buying anything. I only let a PnT employee talk me into buying a DS game new once and it was after almost an half an hour of chatting with him about the series.

Of course, these stores vary widely (the next nearest PnT to me is dreadful), but I love PnT.[/QUOTE]

The one thing I found with the local PnT here is that the employees actually play video games themselves. My local GameStop has a blonde working there and she is cute but she doesn't know shit about the job she is working in. You're right about PnT, they do have better prices on used games but I am the only one trading games in really so it's not like I am going to buy back my own games.

bread's done
Back