Play N Trade Christmas in July Giveaway

bossman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Found this on the Play N Trade site.

http://www.avault.com/christmas/
Participate in Christmas in July for a chance to win about $6,000 IN PRIZES including a gaming PC from ORIGIN PC, gaming peripherals from Logitech, or video games from Play N Trade. Twenty-two (22) winners will be selected!

The Adrenaline Vault, Avault Podcast, Stevie FTW Podcast and Evil Ed Podcast have partnered with Play N Trade to launch the "Christmas in July" giveaway with about $6,000 in prizes. The giveaway is also sponsored by ORIGIN PC (www.originpc.com) and Logitech (www.logitech.com).

One (1) lucky winner will receive a custom high-performance ORIGIN GENESIS gaming PC (retail value $4,400). ORIGIN PCs are hand built, tested, and serviced by knowledgeable gaming enthusiasts, industry veterans, and award winning system integrators. Click HERE to view the system specs.

Three (3) lucky winners will receive several gaming peripherals from Logitech, including a G15 gaming keyboard, a G500 gaming mouse, and the G35 surround sound headsets.

Two (2) lucky winners will receive the Logitech G13 advanced gameboard, and sixteen (16) lucky winners will receive a video game from Play N Trade. Click here for the list of games.

Not as good as the Killers PC giveaway. Meh...

I kid. Thanks OP. Hope if I don't win the grand prize, I don't win at all. I'd just sell anything else since I don't have a gaming PC... That's always kind of confused me about giveaways. "Win an Xbox 360 and a game! If you don't win that, you can win the game!" So if you wanted a 360 and entered but won second place, you'd have a 360 game and no console. I guess that would be the minority though.

Man, I'd love a new machine. I've got three half-busted laptops and an ancient server. I could use a hard core gaming box. Thanks for the link OP.

bread's done
Back