Play N Trade in Clarksville, TN

neudog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
281 (100%)
To all you Clarksvillians/Nashvillians and other middle tennesseans there is now a Play N Trade located in Clarksville, TN. It is located on Madison St. If you are coming from Nashville you take I-24 W and take Exit 11. Take Sango Rd. South for about 2 miles until you reach Madison St. Turn right(west) and stay on Madison for approx. 5-10 Miles. It will be on your left hand side in front of Lowes. Giving simplified directions until they add the location to the website to help those interested in checking it out. The store has been opened for two days. I spoke with the owner (Ben) and he is still in the process of setting up the store. Talked with him for 10-15 minutes and he is a good guy. He is planning on doing tournaments for store credit. He also has around 5-7 LCD TV's networked to all current gen systems to try out all games as well as hosting "get togethers with friends and family. He told me that he plans on having a pay to play program where you and your buddies can pay $4 an hour and $2 for every additional hour if you want to hang out and play the latest and greatest titles. He also said he plans on hooking up a third party hybrid system that plays NES, SNES, and Genesis games. For all you cheapasses out there in the area stop in and support Ben whenever you get the chance. Help a company that gives back to gamers.

So he closed down the store where I live and opened up in a different city. He put the old store right next to two Gamestops, a Best Buy, a Walmart, and a Target, and he had the most expensive game prices I have ever seen. Good luck.

Doubt this is the same guy. He is local, born and raised, and his prices by far were better than Gamestop. Not sure where your store was, but it definitely isn't close to Nashville. The closest store I've found and have been too is in Knoxville, which might be the store you're referring too.

I saw this advertised and was thrilled, the Murfeesboro location is just too far from me. I live in Nashville so I don't know if this will be any closer for me, guess I'll put it's address in Navigator and see how many miles it is.

EDIT: Damn, their store locator just has the Murfeesboro location. Happen to have their address, neu?

bread's done
Back