Play n trade in miami

outerheaven

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just was wondering if any gamers from the Miami-dade are can tell me how this store is? I've seen a few popping up in the area and wanted to know if they are any different then Gamestop and do they sell retro stuff? I would really like to have a NES, SNES, or N64 again and hope they sell them at a decent price.

I step into one about two months ago in Miami Lakes and it seemed like a gamestop allright. Had some cool stuff like Dreamcast accersories and SNES games. Funny enough I passed by today to kill some time and It was closed down.

[quote name='Neorub']I step into one about two months ago in Miami Lakes and it seemed like a gamestop allright. Had some cool stuff like Dreamcast accersories and SNES games. Funny enough I passed by today to kill some time and It was closed down.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, cause as you said, they were like a GameStop. They REALLY changed within a year, because they used to attract plenty of people and their place felt a lot different from GameStop. Eventually, they shrunk down their inventory and made games pretty much GS prices.

I haven't seen any other PnT's aside from the one in Weston.

Thats awesome I'll go check them out then. Their a little out of the way for me which is why I'm asking. Anyone here by any chance know if that Game Trader place in Sunset Place is still there? If so are they anygood?

[quote name='outerheaven']Thats awesome I'll go check them out then. Their a little out of the way for me which is why I'm asking. Anyone here by any chance know if that Game Trader place in Sunset Place is still there? If so are they anygood?[/QUOTE]

The guy that owned it closed it down. Just made nowhere near enough to justify the rent the mall charges. I don't believe that he reopened anywhere else though.

bread's done
Back