Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

[quote name='smokey6']It's because ALL codes can be used only once per account, they are multi-use because everyone can use them for their accounts, cup/chip/sticker codes a 1 time use code.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification.

[quote name='Bankotsu']Finally won the collector's edition of the game. On the very last wrapper code I had too. I'm happy with my haul of the game and journal.[/QUOTE]
thanks for the code

Doesn't seem like there are as many free codes this time around, but I guess that's made up with the fact that chip codes work.

A sign at the Subway (and the rules) mentioned codes on footlong wrappers... has anyone encountered that yet?

[quote name='HerbFoster']Code Drop

Uncharted Drakes Deception Theme

T9NN-JAN2-PTCB
GBN2-N7NK-Q4T2[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!
I took GBN2-N7NK-Q4T2.

Edit: LOL. I thought it was the multiplayer. It's all good though. I don't have this theme and dig dynamic ones.
Thanks.

[quote name='FadeToOne']A sign at the Subway (and the rules) mentioned codes on footlong wrappers... has anyone encountered that yet?[/QUOTE]
No. Bought a footlong on Tuesday but didn't see any code on the wrapper.

[quote name='HerbFoster']Code Drop

Uncharted Drakes Deception Theme

T9NN-JAN2-PTCB
GBN2-N7NK-Q4T2[/QUOTE]

Thanks a ton!

I took T9NN-JAN2-PTCB

[quote name='FadeToOne']Doesn't seem like there are as many free codes this time around, but I guess that's made up with the fact that chip codes work.

A sign at the Subway (and the rules) mentioned codes on footlong wrappers... has anyone encountered that yet?[/QUOTE]

I told one of the workers there I wanted to win the game. He stuck 6 stickers on my 6inch sub.

[quote name='FadeToOne']A sign at the Subway (and the rules) mentioned codes on footlong wrappers... has anyone encountered that yet?[/QUOTE]

It's not actually the wrapper itself, its a sticker that they put on the wrapper to seal the sandwich. I went a few times, never got one, asked about it on the last trip and the guy was like "These?", as he pulled them from the back, and I was like "Uhh, yea.", then he gave me like 5 of them. Don't be afraid to ask when you go in! Good Luck!

Yeah I have never gotten them on the wrapper. I asked and they looked at me like I was crazy and said they didn't know. Hopefully they get it figured out in a week or so.

[quote name='yedgee']Thank you!!!
I took GBN2-N7NK-Q4T2.

Edit: LOL. I thought it was the multiplayer. It's all good though. I don't have this theme and dig dynamic ones.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you want a multiplayer code. I have one extra. I though my friend wanted it, but he decided no thanks.

I didn't win anything last year (but my brother who just found out about it got a gift card and game the same week I told him did) but I've already won a $5 Subway card.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Yeah I have never gotten them on the wrapper. I asked and they looked at me like I was crazy and said they didn't know. Hopefully they get it figured out in a week or so.[/QUOTE]
yeah I asked at two locations..

The first location said they had them prior to this past weekend and that the other crew might have thrown them out.. (Yeah right an employee stole them I bet or handed themall out to a friend).

The other place claimed since it was any footlong for $5 that they used them all up within the first week, as everyone was getting footlongs.

I have some codes for trade. Check out my topic here.

Looks like you cannot claim the multiplayer cash bonus anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone whose won a copy of the U3 CE doesn't want their ring thant comes with it (only thing I really want from CE) check out my list near my avatar, and lets see if we can work out a trade for it!

[quote name='Owen']The clothes that you can get ingame through the treasures are the Subway Hat and the Subway Shirt for the Heroes and Villians.[/QUOTE]
Is it different from the following exclusive prize that you get when you redeem a code from 30oz drink, Sunchips and sub wapper sticker?

Voucher code for UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Multiplayer Drake Character Skin. Nathan Drake wearing his Subway colors with this baseball tee.

[quote name='eau']Is it different from the following exclusive prize that you get when you redeem a code from 30oz drink, Sunchips and sub wapper sticker?

Voucher code for UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Multiplayer Drake Character Skin. Nathan Drake wearing his Subway colors with this baseball tee.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I have 2/3 Subway items in the game.

[quote name='voidbarcode']Went to subway today picked up a two extra multiplayer codes for CAG. Next two replies get the codes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='MrPiggles']Thanks![/QUOTE]

why on earth would u need another code

edit: your crack head tactics will not work here on cag noob ,,,so try to strike somewhere else

[quote name='sir-fly']why on earth would u need another code[/QUOTE]

Um, when exactly did I get a code? I haven't been to subway for quite a while, and this is the first code I've gotten from this thread. If you're going to make accusations against other people, it's normal for them to have some basis. Otherwise, that's called "trolling"

Edit: sirfly, please stop mocking me at every opportunity you get, just because I pointed out that your entry was invalid for a contest. While your juvenile pre-pubescent brain may find it difficult to understand, this kind of behavior is found by society as "impolite", so I would really find it nice if you could cease it. Thank you.

Man this is not fair I can't even play my screen just stay on a white screen with the black part at the bottom. I just download the flashplayer higher then 10.1 wtf/

[quote name='shrike4242']Enough with the begging, people.

CAGs will drop codes as they decide to post them. Please stop begging for the codes.[/QUOTE]

you sir are right

5MMR-T8N8-BPP7

thats to the multiplayer early access. i eat subway nearly everyday for lunch. and i've got all DLC i care about now so... yeah. enjoy whoever gets it!

Edit: If someone claimed this please let me know. thanks.

This is the code for the theme, I think it should work as I could not redeem it as it is the same theme included in the Uncharted two game package.

CLCT-RENE-P48A

Let me know if it works for you.

[quote name='cybrwzrd']This is the code for the theme, I think it should work as I could not redeem it as it is the same theme included in the Uncharted two game package.

CLCT-RENE-P48A

Let me know if it works for you.[/QUOTE]

I tried it and said the code was bad or no longer valid. If you figure out the problam and want to PM me the code, it would be appreciated as the theme is one of the last few items I need.

Every time I try to enter a code on my account I keep getting a server error when trying to flip the coin is this happening to anyone else?

[quote name='Lubis']Sweet! Just won the journal and wrist cuff.[/QUOTE]

The who what? Are these physical items?

How do ya win?

i have won. i just hope i get my prize this time. last subway promotion i was suppose to get playstation move heroes and they told me since i entered to much that i would get my prize. I'm hoping this time is better. i really hope i get my uncharted 2 game when it comes out next month!

Is it just me or is there a definite pattern to the coin searches? I've been consistently getting 3-4 out of 5 and just now after using up almost all of the codes on the front page I felt out the "pattern" and got 5 out of 5.

Edit: Could the code takers please leave a message behind out of courtesy?

bread's done
Back