Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']i have won. i just hope i get my prize this time. last subway promotion i was suppose to get playstation move heroes and they told me since i entered to much that i would get my prize. I'm hoping this time is better. i really hope i get my uncharted 2 game when it comes out next month![/QUOTE]you mean uncharted 3 lol
but what do u mean about them saying you played to much?? did you have multiple accounts with your adress or name ? whats the real scoop on that? pm me if you can tell me the scoop

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']i have won. i just hope i get my prize this time. last subway promotion i was suppose to get playstation move heroes and they told me since i entered to much that i would get my prize. I'm hoping this time is better. i really hope i get my uncharted 2 game when it comes out next month![/QUOTE]

Uhm.. how many accounts did you use? I used over 15 accounts and received Infamous 2 in the mail. Most of the people that used multiple accounts received their games, actually I don't recall anyone posting about not receiving their games that used multiple accounts.

It seems that subway was really stingy with this giveaway/contest. I went to my local subway and they ran out of the cups and sub stickers. Only the chips had codes. I've read other forums and posts that said their subways ran out of codes as well. Doesn't seem like it's nearly as big as the last infamous contest.

[quote name='xinoart']It seems that subway was really stingy with this giveaway/contest. I went to my local subway and they ran out of the cups and sub stickers. Only the chips had codes. I've read other forums and posts that said their subways ran out of codes as well. Doesn't seem like it's nearly as big as the last infamous contest.[/QUOTE]

They did list the number of items they are giving out on the contest site. No idea if they will actually stick to those numbers. But, it's like the end of the first week of the contest and already stingy with the codes?

[quote name='xinoart']It seems that subway was really stingy with this giveaway/contest. I went to my local subway and they ran out of the cups and sub stickers. Only the chips had codes. I've read other forums and posts that said their subways ran out of codes as well. Doesn't seem like it's nearly as big as the last infamous contest.[/QUOTE]

It could just be that particular one. You may have alot of gamers in your area, so they're running out of cups pretty quick. I've gone to 2 different Subways and both had cups/chips. Never seen the stickers, though.

On a separate note, how exactly do you unlock the Drake skin / Weapon / PS Home outfit? When I entered my codes I only had the option of either the MP or the Dynamic theme.

Also, the Harvest Cheddar chips are AWESOME.

I got the Subway Drake and Drake's AK-47 on the choose reward screen where the MP/Dynamic theme is on. You may have to scroll over to see the other prizes.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']It could just be that particular one. You may have alot of gamers in your area, so they're running out of cups pretty quick. I've gone to 2 different Subways and both had cups/chips. Never seen the stickers, though.[/QUOTE]

Nope that's not true at all. I live in a small hick town of >5k.

Other major cities have run out as well from reading the other forums. It sounds like they only shipped one box or so of the cups and maybe a box of the sub stickers. Either way I don't really care, but the promotion is so lackluster compared to the last one. I've only won 3 months of PS+ (been a member since the beginning anyway). I just want the journal. :(

Damn today was my 9th code attempt...still no luck. Least now I have multiplayer, the theme, the skin, and the weapon....now if I could just win the real game :D haha I'd be happy.

Do these DLC items transfer over to the actual game or just the demo? Are trophies unlocking yet either?

[quote name='tenike1']Do these DLC items transfer over to the actual game or just the demo? Are trophies unlocking yet either?[/QUOTE]

I believe everything carries over and I hope it does because I'm buying the drinks just to get the codes for the subway DLC. >=[ $2!!

Anyone know where the code is on the Cheddar Harvest chip? None of the subway I've been to seem to have it. How do you know if the bag has the code?

I much rather get a bag of chips to munch on than a 30oz drink.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']I believe everything carries over and I hope it does because I'm buying the drinks just to get the codes for the subway DLC. >=[ $2!!

Anyone know where the code is on the Cheddar Harvest chip? None of the subway I've been to seem to have it. How do you know if the bag has the code?

I much rather get a bag of chips to munch on than a 30oz drink.[/QUOTE]

They're located on the side in a white rectangle, displayed vertically.

[quote name='tenike1']They're located on the side in a white rectangle, displayed vertically.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, the chips are great. I thought I would hate it but I end up liking it. I was disappointed how none of them seem to have the code anywhere on the bag.

At least now I know what to look for on the bag.

[quote name='outcast529']Same problem here using an AOL email address. I emailed them a couple of days ago but haven't received a response yet. I do know yahoo accounts receive the emails.[/QUOTE]

so did u happen to get a reply back from them yet regarding the confirmation email

I can get a upgrade code from the sun chips right? I don't want the beta (the last beta I played ruined all hopes I had for a certain game...) but I'd like to get to prize level two and be able to win the game.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']I can get a upgrade code from the sun chips right? I don't want the beta (the last beta I played ruined all hopes I had for a certain game...) but I'd like to get to prize level two and be able to win the game.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I used sandwich and chip codes to upgrade my levels.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']I can get a upgrade code from the sun chips right? I don't want the beta (the last beta I played ruined all hopes I had for a certain game...) but I'd like to get to prize level two and be able to win the game.[/QUOTE]

It's not a beta. It's early access to the multiplayer. Your stats and everything will carry over. But you can get the upgrades and redeem them if you wish.

I'm unsure how all of this works. I redeemed two codes yesterday, one from the cup and one from the bag of chips. I didn't see an option anywhere for a multiplayer skin or a gun modification skin. Before I waste the four codes I have right now, can someone please tell me what to do to get the other two DLC I don't have before I end up having to go to Subway again?:booty:

Didn't have any codes on the two sandwiches I bought today. The girl acted like she had no idea what I was talking about when I asked for the cup. Gonna have to go back and try a different employee.

I did get the theme though.

OK. I think I figured it out. I didn't see that there was a scrolling option before. I only thought there were three prizes to choose from: the mulitplayer, the theme and the currency multiplier or whatever. Scroll to the right to choose Drake's skin and Drake's AK-47.

[quote name='Leenk']Didn't have any codes on the two sandwiches I bought today. The girl acted like she had no idea what I was talking about when I asked for the cup. Gonna have to go back and try a different employee.

I did get the theme though.[/QUOTE]

They may have ran out of the sandwich codes, when I went the other day they didn't have many left so the lady gave me all of their remaining sandwich codes (3 extras) when I bought my food.

fucking thing. I'm trying to redeem the AK-47 but it gives me a pop-up saying there's an error connecting to the server. Is anybody else experiencing this problem? -____-

And damnit, I want that leather journal and wrist straps prize.

And here's the dynamic theme I don't need: K6G7-CANN-QJ5R

[quote name='tenike1']fucking thing. I'm trying to redeem the AK-47 but it gives me a pop-up saying there's an error connecting to the server. Is anybody else experiencing this problem? -____-

And damnit, I want that leather journal and wrist straps prize.

And here's the dynamic theme I don't need: K6G7-CANN-QJ5R[/QUOTE]

Bummer a lurker already took it with no thanks given.

[quote name='solid1127']so did u happen to get a reply back from them yet regarding the confirmation email[/QUOTE]

Yes, I finally received a response today, although they did not address the issue at all :( Full details below...

My original email:
Hi, I've been playing the Subway Taste For Adventure and won a downloadable prize and a prize that will come in the mail. I saved screen shots so I have my confirmation numbers, but I have not received any emails.

My wife received emails on her account (on yahoo mail) immediately.

I've already added
[email protected] to the safe sender list. I've already checked my spam folder, and nothing.

Is this a problem with AOL mail? Should I register with an alternative email address? Please let me know...

Their response:
Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Please see below for your reward, reward code and redemption instructions URL:

Reward: voucher code for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Dynamic Theme Reward Code: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Redemption Instructions URL:
http://adventure.subway.com/instructions.htm#unbetaaccess

Reward: voucher code for the SUBWAY® Taste For Adventure Cup and SUBWAY® Sandwich virtual costumes for PlayStation® Home Reward Code: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Redemption Instructions URL:
http://adventure.subway.com/instructions.htm#unbetaaccess

If you continue to experience issues with your PlayStation® reward please contact PlayStation® for assistance at: 800-345-SONY (7669) Mon- Sat 6:00AM - 8:00PM Pacific / Sun 7:00AM - 6:30PM Pacific

Thank you for your participation in the SUBWAY® Taste for Adventure promotion,

Customer Support
Apparently they didn't even read the email I sent as I specifically told them I had all my codes and confirmation numbers from screenshots but was wondering why I didn't get any emails.

Basically it was a worthless response... :(

I sent a reply being as specific as possible that I was only concerned about not receiving emails. I'll PM you if I get a response...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bosamba']PM me if you want them, first come first serve[/QUOTE]

Both codes have been given out.

If anyone has a spare code or codes to share via PM it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance if anyone gets some extras and shares.

Two more MULTI-USE codes:

3N7YCYCS
AKALR6V7 This one will bump your prize level up by 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good for everyone, by the way.

It was on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. He showed off a cup with that code, and it worked! The other code was from the Subway Facebook post showing that video.

well I hate to be negative about this contest, but I have a the feeling I'm not gonna win which is really shitty. I didn't win anything the last subway conest, not winning anything this one. The worst part about it is that I'll buy the CE of the game anyway and I'll try and buy the Journal/Wrist Cuff online, though I'm sure the assholes that sell it will request an obscene amount.

[quote name='TheAngryCAG']well I hate to be negative about this contest, but I have a the feeling I'm not gonna win which is really shitty. I didn't win anything the last subway conest, not winning anything this one. The worst part about it is that I'll buy the CE of the game anyway and I'll try and buy the Journal/Wrist Cuff online, though I'm sure the assholes that sell it will request an obscene amount.[/QUOTE]
if i win it just give me what you thik its worth, since you want it so bad just make it worth my trip to the post office to ship it and thats all i ask

Hoping my local subway down the street has the codes on the subway rappers and chips, I'll just buy extra bags of chips to get all the free stuff... hey it's still food! Cause you acn get the theme, cash bonus, etc. from the codes on the chip bags right?

[quote name='Death31133']Just won the Journal/Wrist Cuff. Still hope to win the game.[/QUOTE]

Good job. The journal and wrist cuff prize is the thing I want more than anything else, except for the $1,000 cash prize.

here are some codes for uncharted goodies, please post when you use them

DYNAMIC THEME CODES

TBB9-R4NK-CKQR
5DE8-FJND-RNEA

SUBWAY DRAKE SKIN
QD2B-E8NN-H25D
MJA8-3DNR-75G5

MULTIPLAYER DRAKE AK UNLOCK
HGLM-L5NJ-MBHR
A78B-K2N3-N4TH

[quote name='LouieT']It's good for everyone, by the way.

It was on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. He showed off a cup with that code, and it worked! The other code was from the Subway Facebook post showing that video.[/QUOTE]

Awesome find Louie ! This is super.

[quote name='dizee']here are some codes for uncharted goodies, please post when you use them

DYNAMIC THEME CODES

TBB9-R4NK-CKQR
5DE8-FJND-RNEA

SUBWAY DRAKE SKIN
QD2B-E8NN-H25D
MJA8-3DNR-75G5

HGLM-L5NJ-MBHR
A78B-K2N3-N4TH [/QUOTE]
Thank you. I tried the bottom AK and it was used so I also struck it out.

[quote name='dizee']here are some codes for uncharted goodies, please post when you use them

DYNAMIC THEME CODES

TBB9-R4NK-CKQR
5DE8-FJND-RNEA

SUBWAY DRAKE SKIN
QD2B-E8NN-H25D
MJA8-3DNR-75G5

HGLM-L5NJ-MBHR
A78B-K2N3-N4TH [/QUOTE]

Wow people are fast.

Got one the dynamic theme thanks. Would've liked the AK but apparently within one minute all other codes were used.

Appreciated!

So as it is all codes used...I wish non-members/lurkers couldn't see them.

[quote name='SuppaMan']Wow people are fast.

Got one the dynamic theme thanks. Would've liked the AK but apparently within one minute all other codes were used.

Appreciated!

So as it is all codes used...I wish non-members/lurkers couldn't see them.[/QUOTE]

Well i got 8 more tokens to use in the coming days so if youd like i can mail you one if you need it.

[quote name='dizee']Well i got 8 more tokens to use in the coming days so if youd like i can mail you one if you need it.[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind I'd appreciate it, but don't feel like you should by any means. Thanks either way!

I'm just a little Uncharted crazy (going all the way back to when the first game launched) :lol:

bread's done
Back