Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

WOW after trying like hell to win inFamous 2 last contest i actually won Uncharted 3 regular edition right now i'm pumped i wasn't gonna have money to buy it day one now i don't have to worry about it question though the phone number i had on there seemed to be my old one do they call you at all to confirm anything? should i contact them and have it changed to my new number?

I won a copy of the game too and all it said was that it would be shipped to me via USPS in 8-10 weeks

[quote name='dizee']I won a copy of the game too and all it said was that it would be shipped to me via USPS in 8-10 weeks[/QUOTE]

same thing for me i guess that means we get it after the game comes out?

[quote name='MrWake']Starting to feel like I'm the only one that's yet to win a single thing.
Staying positive.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, you'll probably win something before I do.

[quote name='MrWake']Starting to feel like I'm the only one that's yet to win a single thing.
Staying positive.[/QUOTE]

Same. I won all the fire drills and always lost the main game lol

If anyone still has some multiplayer codes, please send one my way. I already have it thanks to djratchet but my friend still needs it :/
Otherwise, he'll just buy it off of ebay but it doesn't hurt to ask :D

[quote name='WakYasuk']If anyone still has some multiplayer codes, please send one my way. I already have it thanks to djratchet but my friend still needs it :/
Otherwise, he'll just buy it off of ebay but it doesn't hurt to ask :D[/QUOTE]

I'd say then tell him to sign up (if he hasn't) and be a part of CAG and check this thread and participate here.

No offense but I'd rather a CAG'er get codes over your friend if he's not a member and poster here (not that lurkers don't snatch stuff).

[quote name='WakYasuk']If anyone still has some multiplayer codes, please send one my way. I already have it thanks to djratchet but my friend still needs it :/
Otherwise, he'll just buy it off of ebay but it doesn't hurt to ask :D[/QUOTE]

Check your mail.

As soon as I posted that I won 3 dollars in PSN cash. I'm hoping to win something with more value before the contest is over.

[quote name='Midnighthawk']9 accounts later and still nothing. This is fucking impossible.[/QUOTE]

I just made twelve, and that's not including my three main pre-existing accounts.
I've had enough for one night.

Since it worked for WakYasuk, I could use a MP code if anyone has any extras or the MP Cash since it does not stack.

Also kind of glad to see people making multiple accounts not win. Just because you can break the rules, does not mean it is right so hopefully if you do win anything you get denied your prizes.

Just won a copy of the game. I didn't even play that much. Just started playing yesterday. Pretty cool!

Edit: Stupid question: Is this like the Little Big Planet contest where I can only win one big prize? Because they congratulated me on my win and told me to keep entering codes to win prizes in the e-mail I got. I just want to be sure before I keep playing.

[quote name='Leenk']Just won a copy of the game. I didn't even play that much. Just started playing yesterday. Pretty cool!

Edit: Stupid question: Is this like the Little Big Planet contest where I can only win one big prize? Because they congratulated me on my win and told me to keep entering codes to win prizes in the e-mail I got. I just want to be sure before I keep playing.[/QUOTE]

you win 1 per tier... so you can win 1 tier 1, 1 tier 2 and 1 tier 3.

Oh man, it took like 5 minutes to load the damn subway adventure game page, then took another 2 minutes or so to spin the coin LOL. But in exchange for the lag, I got this:

First code/spin of the night, too! Now, I wonder if it'll actually arrive in 8-10 weeks.. I remember people receiving games either on their release date or a bit earlier for the infamous 2 subway contest so I'm kinda doubting it'd take 8-10 weeks.

[quote name='admiralvic']you win 1 per tier... so you can win 1 tier 1, 1 tier 2 and 1 tier 3.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty sweet. Thanks for the info!

I don't know about the wobbling, but I could tell the coin looked different before it stopped spinning when I won my game.

[quote name='Owen']Since it worked for WakYasuk, I could use a MP code if anyone has any extras or the MP Cash since it does not stack.

Also kind of glad to see people making multiple accounts not win. Just because you can break the rules, does not mean it is right so hopefully if you do win anything you get denied your prizes.[/QUOTE]

I read the rules, well not all of them, but I looked up words such as "email" and "multiple" and all that and... nothing against the rules about using more than 1 email. Last time many people used more than 1 email and won and got their prizes so... yeah.

It is a bit scary I guess doing such, fearful you may not get your prize but hey... last time people got multiple copies of the game and all that because of what they did.

So yeah I mean if they didn't put anything in the rules against it I guess it is not against the rules. I would think they would put such a rule in by now. Like last time, the closet thing it says is...

Sweepstakes Prize per person or household, regardless of email address used.

LIMITS ON NUMBER AND TYPES OF GAME PRIZES: Neither you nor any member of your household may win more than one (1) of the same Game Prize from either Level I, Level II, or Level III. Neither you nor any member of your household is eligible to win more than ten (10) Game Prizes.

So yeah... I dunno. But man is it tempting. I wanna keep trying many times in a row... BUT it seems best to space apart your entries since I believe it is on WHEN you enter rather than it being random once you click the coin. Coin is just an illustration but you are probably determined a winner before you even click it.

[quote name='Raukue']I read the rules, well not all of them, but I looked up words such as "email" and "multiple" and all that and... nothing against the rules about using more than 1 email. Last time many people used more than 1 email and won and got their prizes so... yeah.

It is a bit scary I guess doing such, fearful you may not get your prize but hey... last time people got multiple copies of the game and all that because of what they did.

So yeah I mean if they didn't put anything in the rules against it I guess it is not against the rules. I would think they would put such a rule in by now. Like last time, the closet thing it says is...

So yeah... I dunno. But man is it tempting. I wanna keep trying many times in a row... BUT it seems best to space apart your entries since I believe it is on WHEN you enter rather than it being random once you click the coin. Coin is just an illustration but you are probably determined a winner before you even click it.[/QUOTE]

Trying the old g-mail trick right now. I've already registered two new accounts but have yet to win anything. The two multi-use codes provided provide a means to get to level 2 prizes without actually buying more chips. I'll take it because I don't want to risk getting a game or a new PS3 when all I want is the journal.

[quote name='admiralvic']you win 1 per tier... so you can win 1 tier 1, 1 tier 2 and 1 tier 3.[/QUOTE]

Actually the rules this time state you can win one of each prize, up to 10 prizes, just no duplicates.

Rule 9b:

• B. LIMITS ON NUMBER AND TYPES OF GAME PRIZES: Neither younor any member of your householdmay win more than one (1) of the same Game Prize from either Level I, Level II, or Level III. Neither you nor any member of your household is eligible to win more than ten (10) Game Prizes.

For anyone interested, there is one obvious pattern to the coin searches. If you found a coin, the next location's coin will be in one of the two treasure chests. This means if you found a coin in the left chest, the next chest selection's coin will be in either the middle or right one.

Also, I just won the journal/wrist cuff, on top of the regular copy I won yesterday.

[quote name='sneakysnake128']For anyone interested, there is one obvious pattern to the coin searches. If you found a coin, the next location's coin will be in one of the two treasure chests. This means if you found a coin in the left chest, the next chest selection's coin will be in either the middle or right one.

Also, I just won the journal/wrist cuff, on top of the regular copy I won yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Not always, I got 3 in a row by picking the right chest.

There is no pattern. They're all already pre-determined so before you click any chest, they already have the number of entries submitted for you, so it doesn't matter which pattern you click it in or which chests you click, you're getting the same number of coins either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sneakysnake128']For anyone interested, there is one obvious pattern to the coin searches. If you found a coin, the next location's coin will be in one of the two treasure chests. This means if you found a coin in the left chest, the next chest selection's coin will be in either the middle or right one.

Also, I just won the journal/wrist cuff, on top of the regular copy I won yesterday.[/QUOTE] congrats,, we won the same stuff so far. o wait i also won 3 moths of ps+

[quote name='MrPiggles']There is no pattern. They're all already pre-determined so before you click any chest, they already have the number of entries submitted for you, so it doesn't matter which pattern you click it in or which chests you click, you're getting the same number of coins either way.[/QUOTE]

There is a pattern. If you choose to skip the game you get 0 entries. I discovered the pattern within 4 codes entered. It isn't always true, but I would say 70% of the time, I can get 3-5 coins.

[quote name='MrPiggles']There is no pattern. They're all already pre-determined so before you click any chest, they already have the number of entries submitted for you, so it doesn't matter which pattern you click it in or which chests you click, you're getting the same number of coins either way.[/QUOTE]

There is a pattern. If you choose to skip the game you get 0 entries. I discovered the pattern within 4 codes entered. It isn't always true, but I would say 70% of the time, I can get 3-5 coins.

[quote name='sunghost']Oh man, it took like 5 minutes to load the damn subway adventure game page, then took another 2 minutes or so to spin the coin LOL. But in exchange for the lag, I got this:

First code/spin of the night, too! Now, I wonder if it'll actually arrive in 8-10 weeks.. I remember people receiving games either on their release date or a bit earlier for the infamous 2 subway contest so I'm kinda doubting it'd take 8-10 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Mine too a while at the same time last night, but I didn't win anything. :cry: The flash page took a few minutes to get to 100% rather than a few seconds.

I just won my first prize. Playstation plus that I will not use, since I do not play online.

[quote name='slowdive21']There is a pattern. If you choose to skip the game you get 0 entries. I discovered the pattern within 4 codes entered. It isn't always true, but I would say 70% of the time, I can get 3-5 coins.

Mine too a while at the same time last night, but I didn't win anything. :cry: The flash page took a few minutes to get to 100% rather than a few seconds.

I just won my first prize. Playstation plus that I will not use, since I do not play online.[/QUOTE]
congratz , hey i sent you a pm but not about your prize lol

Anyone know if there's someone to contact for codes? The Subway near here apparently didn't have promotional cups and the wrappers didn't have any codes. They had the promotion showing in the store, but nothing with codes on them. I saved the receipt I had thinking there was someone I could contact that would show I purchased the items. Anyone know?

[quote name='4thHorseman']Anyone know if there's someone to contact for codes? The Subway near here apparently didn't have promotional cups and the wrappers didn't have any codes. They had the promotion showing in the store, but nothing with codes on them. I saved the receipt I had thinking there was someone I could contact that would show I purchased the items. Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

Once the codes are gone, they probably wont be getting any more. Best to send out a 3x5 card and get 3 codes for 29 cents.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Anyone know if there's someone to contact for codes? The Subway near here apparently didn't have promotional cups and the wrappers didn't have any codes. They had the promotion showing in the store, but nothing with codes on them. I saved the receipt I had thinking there was someone I could contact that would show I purchased the items. Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

If you can wait until 11/4, there will be a site that you can go to where you can enter your email address for 3 codes. It's in the official rules, site won't be up until next month though:

ii. Between 11/4/11 and 11/13/11 at 12:00 A.M., ET, to receive a Complimentary Code without a purchase, click here and follow the instructions to request a Complimentary Code and three (3) Complimentary Codeswill be emailed back to you. Each Complimentary Code is valid for one (1) Game Play.

[quote name='sunghost']If you can wait until 11/4, there will be a site that you can go to where you can enter your email address for 3 codes. It's in the official rules, site won't be up until next month though:[/QUOTE]

Speaking off history wouldnt that be pointless? So many of these contests start heavy (to gain interest) and at the end of the contest have extremely few prizes.

[quote name='tenike1']Trying the old g-mail trick right now. I've already registered two new accounts but have yet to win anything. The two multi-use codes provided provide a means to get to level 2 prizes without actually buying more chips. I'll take it because I don't want to risk getting a game or a new PS3 when all I want is the journal.[/QUOTE]
What old gmail trick is this? And hey, if you happen to win the game and you don't want it, I won't mind taking it off your hands.

My local Subway didn't have any of the codes that are supposed to come with sandwiches, but the cashier was nice enough to let me have two empty 30oz. cups after I politely asked for them.

so there is really no point to getting chips now right? All the codes that are "Free" are just chip codes?

Only thing "Unique" for more levels and prizes ir 30 oz cups? Or does that just give me more DCU poitns?

[quote name='Midnighthawk']What old gmail trick is this? And hey, if you happen to win the game and you don't want it, I won't mind taking it off your hands.[/QUOTE]

Here's what you can do with a Gmail address. I'll be using [email protected] for the example (obviously):

[email protected] - my original email address
[email protected] - second valid address
[email protected] - third valid address

And so forth. If any emails are addressed to any of those email addresses, they will still end up in [email protected]'s inbox.

So, it's an easy way to play multiple accounts and all have them directed to your Gmail inbox.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']so there is really no point to getting chips now right? All the codes that are "Free" are just chip codes?

Only thing "Unique" for more levels and prizes ir 30 oz cups? Or does that just give me more DCU poitns?[/QUOTE]

Chips unlock levels for you...so they definitely aren't like the freebie codes.
Drinks will unlock levels as well...and that's the only way to unlock the Beta.
Free codes don't level you up.

[quote name='Rig']Here's what you can do with a Gmail address. I'll be using [email protected] for the example (obviously):

[email protected] - my original email address
[email protected] - second valid address
[email protected] - third valid address

And so forth. If any emails are addressed to any of those email addresses, they will still end up in [email protected]'s inbox.

So, it's an easy way to play multiple accounts and all have them directed to your Gmail inbox.

Chips unlock levels for you...so they definitely aren't like the freebie codes.
Drinks will unlock levels as well...and that's the only way to unlock the Beta.
Free codes don't level you up.[/QUOTE]

AKALR6V7 is multi-use and gives you 1 level. If you're not after any of the subway DLC all you'd need is 1 chip, sub, or drink code to get to level 3.

I'm so frustrated, I just won uncharted 3 but I got so excited I press something and it went to my homepage. Their customer support should have my win on record correct?

bread's done
Back