Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

[quote name='tenike1']Saw this code in the ad next to some Subway coupons. I think it might be re-usable. NACYNKHF[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's the code I added to the first post a while ago.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']I got all the free stuff, so I've just been using these multi use codes, but has anyone actually won anything with them? Is it less of a chance to win if you use them?[/QUOTE]

You have the same chance of winning with multi-use codes. Both of my wins were from multi-use codes (Uncharted 3 and $3 PSN voucher). You only need to use the non-reusable codes for getting to level 3.

I got all the free stuff, so I've just been using these multi use codes, but has anyone actually won anything with them? Is it less of a chance to win if you use them?

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']I got all the free stuff, so I've just been using these multi use codes, but has anyone actually won anything with them? Is it less of a chance to win if you use them?[/QUOTE]

Don't know, haven't won yet with subway codes or multi-use codes.

Blah, stupid contest. Seems like everyone and their mother in this thread has won at least the cuffs/journal.

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah that's the code I added to the first post a while ago.[/QUOTE]

Yep. You're right. My eyes suck.:booty:

not that i know of i used only the free multi-use codes and won the game with them btw went to subway today thinking they're not going to have the cups to my surprise they did downloading the multiplayer now 3.3GB wow anyone know how to get the footlong taunt that's about the only other think i want besides the subway drake skin

Haven't won anything yet :(, but got all three levels unlocked and currently downloading the multiplayer and customize MP weapon

Hopefully I'll win the game, played the first two and really enjoyed them!

[quote name='Bosamba']Multiplayer Beta: RQEQ-RTN8-BRD4
Dynamic Theme: AFEC-H3N6-G8GC
Custom AK: GGDT-H4NN-H9KE[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the code! I took the multiplayer beta.

[quote name='flatfeetkid']Thanks for the code! I took the multiplayer beta.[/QUOTE]

Ah you beat me! Damn PS3 updates!

[quote name='bosamba']multiplayer beta: Rqeq-rtn8-brd4
dynamic theme: Afec-h3n6-g8gc
custom ak: Ggdt-h4nn-h9ke[/quote]

thanks

hey speaking of which i see in the beta theat there is a custom weapons you can only unlokck from subway. but the only code winnings i saw for it was the ak with more blindfire and clip size. How do you get the codes for the other upgraded weapson?

[quote name='Darklurkr23']hey speaking of which i see in the beta theat there is a custom weapons you can only unlokck from subway. but the only code winnings i saw for it was the ak with more blindfire and clip size. How do you get the codes for the other upgraded weapson?[/QUOTE]

If you're talking about the naughty dog ak47, hero subway shirt, and the footlong taunt, I believe you can only obtain them RANDOMLY from cup codes. This means not all cup codes let you redeem them. I may be wrong though, and it might be possible that there will be other promotions for them in the future. The "custom multiplayer weapon code" that everyone's getting from the non-random codes is Drake's AK47.

I havent seen any specially marked chips or sub wrappers. The places here only have the cups. Am I missing something? I see the harvest sun chips but they are marked. Then I saw a roll of round sweepstakes stickers that sold on ebay, and so I gather than they are supposed to take a sticker off the roll and put it on each sub wrapper and/or chips that they sell? Can anyone that has gotten codes from chips and/or sub wrappers explain how its supposed to work?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I havent seen any specially marked chips or sub wrappers. The places here only have the cups. Am I missing something? I see the harvest sun chips but they are marked. Then I saw a roll of round sweepstakes stickers that sold on ebay, and so I gather than they are supposed to take a sticker off the roll and put it on each sub wrapper and/or chips that they sell? Can anyone that has gotten codes from chips and/or sub wrappers explain how its supposed to work?[/QUOTE]

Only cups granted MP access... Though they can be used to select the theme, weapon skin, character skin, and free bonus money. Sun Chips/Footlong do the same but they do not give you the MP option.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I havent seen any specially marked chips or sub wrappers. The places here only have the cups. Am I missing something? I see the harvest sun chips but they are marked. Then I saw a roll of round sweepstakes stickers that sold on ebay, and so I gather than they are supposed to take a sticker off the roll and put it on each sub wrapper and/or chips that they sell? Can anyone that has gotten codes from chips and/or sub wrappers explain how its supposed to work?[/QUOTE]

The wrappers get the sticker. The chips are "specially marked" when there is the thin white rectangular block on the back with a code in it. There is no mention of the UC3 game or anything else as to why the bag has that white block and code.

Places here only have the cups and chips. Hell, I don't remember the last time I got a sticker on my sub.

I won the Journal with one.

[quote name='nateorz']Places here only have the cups and chips. Hell, I don't remember the last time I got a sticker on my sub.[/QUOTE]
Did you ask? The people at my Subway tell me I'm the only one who has ever asked about them, and they don't give them out to anyone except me. They give me like 6 at a time, LOL. It never hurts to ask! :)

[quote name='simmias']Did you ask? The people at my Subway tell me I'm the only one who has ever asked about them, and they don't give them out to anyone except me. They give me like 6 at a time, LOL. It never hurts to ask! :)[/QUOTE]

I have not, but thanks for the heads up. Definitely asking about it next time I go.

[quote name='Astroranagun']just have my first won with the lv 2 price with journal and wrist cuff :)
now hope that i can win lv 3 price[/QUOTE]

Are these physical items?

[quote name='ssjmichael']HOLY SHIT! I just won a copy of Uncharted 3! wooohoooo[/QUOTE]

Ooh... How?! Are you getting free codes from the stores?

I have to ask, are all of the codes on the front page one time use? Not a single one worked for me, all come up not valid.

[quote name='Romeo']Are these physical items?

Ooh... How?! Are you getting free codes from the stores?[/QUOTE]

I just used one of the codes from the first page. I've been trying to win something with those codes forever and I noticed when the coin was rotating it looked different from the "loser" coins and I knew I was going to win something, but to get the game, I'm so excited!

The only thing that concerns me is that my phone number that was listed wasn't correct and I couldn't change it. I don't know if I intentionally put a wrong one when registering but hopefully that won't be a problem. I did contact them with my confirmation number and told them the phone number listed was wrong. I figure as long as my address is correct it should be okay but I'm not going to get my hopes all the way up

[quote name='Romeo']I have to ask, are all of the codes on the front page one time use? Not a single one worked for me, all come up not valid.[/QUOTE]

They're one time use per email account I believe.

Since people keep asking...

Drake's Journal is a behind the scenes Uncharted book written by Nolan North.
You can pre-order it (you will be immediately billed) for about $30. (Shipping is about $10. X_X)
http://gamespheres.com/

The cuff
No one knows exactly what the cuff is. Its assumed to be a replica of Drake's but to what it extent, we don't know. The cuff does not come with the book if you order it from Nolan's site. We don't know if it will be sold elsewhere at this time.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I just used one of the codes from the first page. I've been trying to win something with those codes forever and I noticed when the coin was rotating it looked different from the "loser" coins and I knew I was going to win something, but to get the game, I'm so excited!

The only thing that concerns me is that my phone number that was listed wasn't correct and I couldn't change it. I don't know if I intentionally put a wrong one when registering but hopefully that won't be a problem. I did contact them with my confirmation number and told them the phone number listed was wrong. I figure as long as my address is correct it should be okay but I'm not going to get my hopes all the way up[/QUOTE]
When I won Modnation Racers last year from the subway contest, they didn't even contact me by phone so I think you should be ok.

So, is there really a chance for those that won the game to get the game on time or even before the game is sold in stores? I'm not sure when the previous contests were, but Uncharted 3 is coming out in less than a month.

[quote name='Bankotsu']So, is there really a chance for those that won the game to get the game on time or even before the game is sold in stores? I'm not sure when the previous contests were, but Uncharted 3 is coming out in less than a month.[/QUOTE]

A chance? Yes.
Will it happen? I am willing to put money on no.

I won move heroes a full 8 days before release and got it the day before release. However the key difference here is that those contests stated "early copies", but I don't see that listed here. Thus its not required and most likely wont happen.

last couple games i won from subway contests came in 2-3 weeks AFTER they came out. Back when they had GT5, it ended up being almost 4 months later. Alot of people say they get them a few days to a couple weeks before release though.

are all subway items in the game subway code unlockables or are the ND AK and ND subway color skins the only prizes for in game dlc?

I ask cause i see subway hats, shirts, and the taunt. Are those in game unlockables or do i need to get more codes?

[quote name='MF HectoOR']are all subway items in the game subway code unlockables or are the ND AK and ND subway color skins the only prizes for in game dlc?

I ask cause i see subway hats, shirts, and the taunt. Are those in game unlockables or do i need to get more codes?[/QUOTE]

The hat and shirt are definitely unlocked by finding treasures in-game. I'm not sure about the taunt; I think it's via a Subway game code.

Hey guys, thanks for putting this thread together with the multi-use codes. Kinda kicking myself for not finding it sooner.

Now ... fingers crossed to win something!

[quote name='ssjmichael']I just used one of the codes from the first page. I've been trying to win something with those codes forever and I noticed when the coin was rotating it looked different from the "loser" coins and I knew I was going to win something, but to get the game, I'm so excited!

The only thing that concerns me is that my phone number that was listed wasn't correct and I couldn't change it. I don't know if I intentionally put a wrong one when registering but hopefully that won't be a problem. I did contact them with my confirmation number and told them the phone number listed was wrong. I figure as long as my address is correct it should be okay but I'm not going to get my hopes all the way up[/QUOTE]

I never put my real info in for any contest, rarely even my junk email. I still don't get how this contest works, particularly the 'levels'. Do you go up one level for every meal you buy (code from the cup?)

So far I just used all fake info and put in a code from a cup I had from lunch. Redeemed that for a dynamic theme. Now I've tried the codes on the front page though they always lose.

[quote name='Romeo']I never put my real info in for any contest, rarely even my junk email. I still don't get how this contest works, particularly the 'levels'.

So far I just used all fake info and put in a code from a cup I had from lunch. Redeemed that for a dynamic theme. Now I've tried the codes on the front page though they always lose.[/QUOTE]

I think using all fake info would be a mistake for subways contests, since you have pretty decent chances of winning physical prizes. There are always people that enter fake info and end up winning games, and then realize they're screwed cuz they can't change their info. Of course, you could always email prizelogic about it but there's no guarantee they'll actually change your address, zip code, or phone number for you.

[quote name='Romeo']I never put my real info in for any contest, rarely even my junk email. I still don't get how this contest works, particularly the 'levels'. Do you go up one level for every meal you buy (code from the cup?)

So far I just used all fake info and put in a code from a cup I had from lunch. Redeemed that for a dynamic theme. Now I've tried the codes on the front page though they always lose.[/QUOTE]

It's been explained a couple times (the levels). It goes like this:

You make an account and put in a free code...this gets you Level 1.

To get to Level 2...you have to either put in a cup code, a chips code or the code in the OP that says it gives you a level up.

To get to Level 3...you have to either put in a cup code, a chips code or the code in the OP that says it gives you a level up.

Once you are at Level 3...it does not matter what type of code you put in; they will ALL be at the Level 3 unlock.

So, the proper way to run your accounts:

• Put in freebie code (Level 1)
  • Put in freebie OP code that adds a level (Level 2)
  • Put in a chip or cup code (Level 3)
  • Use all the free codes

[quote name='Rig']It's been explained a couple times (the levels). It goes like this:

You make an account and put in a free code...this gets you Level 1.

To get to Level 2...you have to either put in a cup code, a chips code or the code in the OP that says it gives you a level up.

To get to Level 3...you have to either put in a cup code, a chips code or the code in the OP that says it gives you a level up.

Once you are at Level 3...it does not matter what type of code you put in; they will ALL be at the Level 3 unlock.

So, the proper way to run your accounts:

• Put in freebie code (Level 1)
  • Put in freebie OP code that adds a level (Level 2)
  • Put in a chip or cup code (Level 3)
  • Use all the free codes
[/QUOTE]

Got it now. Thank you.

I already burned my cup code and use fake info anyway.

Serious question: What's to stop someone from using the free codes on page one, making an unlimited amount of 'fake info' accounts, and try to win the freebie prizes all day long?

there's nothing to stop people from doing that, but presumably there are measures taken to ensure that the same ip doesn't get 30 prizes

Just entered my Subway 30oz cup code and the claim reward screen showed that I could claim two prizes 1) Early Access Uncharted 3 Competitive Multiplayer or 2) Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme. I chose the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer obviously and was hoping that I would be brought back to that screen to claim the dynamic theme code. My browser had to restart and therefore I was never able to return to that screen. Was it either/or or did you guys get both codes? Also, if I need to contact prizelogic about this is there a phone number or email only? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='theyoungfreshone']Just entered my Subway 30oz cup code and the claim reward screen showed that I could claim two prizes 1) Early Access Uncharted 3 Competitive Multiplayer or 2) Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme. I chose the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer obviously and was hoping that I would be brought back to that screen to claim the dynamic theme code. My browser had to restart and therefore I was never able to return to that screen. Was it either/or or did you guys get both codes? Also, if I need to contact prizelogic about this is there a phone number or email only? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
You pick one of the two, noob.

[quote name='randomdud']You pick one of the two, noob.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kamiyan89']he picked one, don't be so rude man[/QUOTE]

Word. Thanks kamiyan89. He's just mad at the world because his tragic life consists of bumping his own trade (read: trash) thread 5 times a day.

I have an extra "Drake's AK-47" weapon code...the only thing I didn't grab was the multiplayer cash (damn).

Still not sure how the Hell you get the "Naughty Dog AK" or the "Naughty Dog Para 9". It says codes from Subway, but, does that mean they'll eventually swap out Drake's on the website in the next couple weeks?

EDIT: Okay, after browsing the web, I'm guessing that's how they'll roll out the codes. Damn, I should've held these codes so I didn't have to buy more Subway. (Well, maybe I can trade Drake's if they take it down...)

I just wonder, those who win something, is it always the first of 3 codes in the day that wins you a prize? Or have you won on your 2nd or 3rd code in a row of the day? I keep getting the feeling only the first code of 3 in a day really have a chance of winning.

bread's done
Back