Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

Holy SHIT

thought I ran out of free codes, but found one more. And what do I win?

The collector's edition.

HOLY MICK FOLEY

Guys who haven't won anything, this is proof positive that if you keep plugging away, odds are good you'll get something! Don't give up!

[quote name='JSD']So ... stupid question, but how are you guys handling the bogus emails for extra entries? Don't they need a legit email to notify you for prizes?[/QUOTE] I've just been putting zipcodes of where my friends live or I live but everything else isn't correct since I noticed you couldn't change the info like I previously thought. The online codes like PS+ and the 2.99 you get instantly, so I guess it wouldn't matter if you're only after level 1 prizes.

Just won a regular edition of the game. I knew something was up when the coin disappeared for a couple seconds and showed up as the shield, but was thinking I would have gotten one of the cheaper prizes. Only have used one e-mail. Thanks OP for the codes!!

with the way everyone seems to be winning multiple prizes i'm kind of amazed that theres so many of us that aren't winning anything.

I'm almost tempted to start making new emails for this thing...but can't see putting in that much effort yanno?

[quote name='Strigol']with the way everyone seems to be winning multiple prizes i'm kind of amazed that theres so many of us that aren't winning anything.

I'm almost tempted to start making new emails for this thing...but can't see putting in that much effort yanno?[/QUOTE]

if you cant win then maybe you could find someone with the same zip code ect ect and claim the prize with your info. it happens all the time people win crap and have no where to send it

[quote name='solid1127']judging from that it is probably safe to the assume the prizes are shipping after the contest is over. notice that :"if you are confirmed eligible for your prizes" what i am getting from that is ppl who are using a bunch of emails are probably not getting their prize[/QUOTE]

That has nothing to do with when they ship prizes. Also, most people that used multiple emails for the previous contest received their prizes in the mail.

Im in BFE arkansas, rather unlikely that someone used my zip.

And yeah, the last 2 contests people used multiple emails witht he same address and still got all the prizes they'd won

Is the site not working properly for anyone else? I've been trying to put a cup code in, and when I select my AK 47 skin it gives me an error and tells me to contact support.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']Holy SHIT

thought I ran out of free codes, but found one more. And what do I win?

The collector's edition.

HOLY MICK FOLEY

Guys who haven't won anything, this is proof positive that if you keep plugging away, odds are good you'll get something! Don't give up![/QUOTE]

I wish I can take your word for it. I've tried a good 50 times... Just clicking away. It gets old fast. :(

I've been trying to play this game and win since it started and i haven't won anything -__- and um I was wondering if anyone has a code for the $2.99 credit that i could have? Normally I wouldn't ask for something like this and I only ask because I'm extremely broke and don't have the money right now to buy a psn card to buy the costume on Home that I've been waiting for them to bring back (werewolf) and most likely will miss it again unless i get one of those codes :/ I would be very very thankful if someone had one to spare thanks

I've been trying so hard to win the game. I already won the journal and cuffs, but I'm not much of a collector so those wouldn't excite me as much as having the game in my hands. This is tough though. I'm trying to vary my playing time, but it all boils down to luck. I don't know how so many people are winning multiple prizes. Winning once was hard enough as it is.

On my 76th roll with one prize earned. I think it was around my thirtieth I won 3.00 PSN dollars.
Why Subway? WHY!?

Thanks for the new code!
Now to use it on my accounts that have already used up all of the other free codes.

[quote name='Snake2715']Those that are winninga re you doing the extra grand prize trip entires as well or skipping that step?[/QUOTE]

I always skip it, I figure theres no way I'm going to win the grand prize and it takes too much time.

[quote name='rpghope18']Just won a regular edition of the game. I knew something was up when the coin disappeared for a couple seconds and showed up as the shield, but was thinking I would have gotten one of the cheaper prizes. Only have used one e-mail. Thanks OP for the codes!![/QUOTE]

Yeah man I probably won something because the coin disappeared as well for me... but never showed back up. Nothing did. Way for the game to mess up on me... I know I won something but because the game all messed up, and I waited 2 minutes or so... nothing. Wonder if I should have waited more.

[quote name='Raukue']Yeah man I probably won something because the coin disappeared as well for me... but never showed back up. Nothing did. Way for the game to mess up on me... I know I won something but because the game all messed up, and I waited 2 minutes or so... nothing. Wonder if I should have waited more.[/QUOTE]

wait you won bro trust me

It's too late though. That was last night. I probably won the game and now I will never know. If only didn't have to click that Claim Prize, which never showed up. Would be nice if I got an e-mail saying I won without having to do that but... meh man.

I just won the regular edition of the game! SWEET! and I was going to not play tonight because I haven't won a single thing on over 50 entries

[quote name='Rumors']I just won the regular edition of the game! SWEET! and I was going to not play tonight because I haven't won a single thing on over 50 entries[/QUOTE]

Bleh I guess no one can win again for awhile? I just wonder if someone has just won the game, if no one else can win it for awhile. Also seems you entered 1-2mins before I just finished doing an entry, seems I always miss the correct times.

[quote name='Raukue']Bleh I guess no one can win again for awhile? I just wonder if someone has just won the game, if no one else can win it for awhile. Also seems you entered 1-2mins before I just finished doing an entry, seems I always miss the correct times.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Checked CAG after losing and read that he just won.

Yeah sorry guys, but keep playing. I didn't think I was going to win. I think you may actually play against other people in real time as well.

Crap - I won a regular edition of the game...but the email I won with was fake AND I had a fake name in there (this was from before I read here that you can't change the name or zip code on the winners screen). The only possible good news is that the zip I used was my work zip, so I used the correct work address. The game will get there, but it's a crapshoot on whether work will route it to the drop-point I gave, or just see the name is invalid and send it back. Hopefully I'll hear from others when their games ship out, then I'll warn the mail center to expect something with a false name. Fingers crossed!

Still nothing on my end

I have an odd contemplation, where (time zone location) geography (state etc) and what central time are various CAGers winning at? Maybe it's winners by time zone and state?

13 emails and all with my correct mailing info. Haven't won squat... yet. It sucks that some of them failed to upgrade me to level two after using the one code on the first page.

[quote name='Throwerguy']Still nothing on my end

I have an odd contemplation, where (time zone location) geography (state etc) and what central time are various CAGers winning at? Maybe it's winners by time zone and state?[/QUOTE]

Well if you're collecting info I won just a little before 10pm est. Nj

[quote name='d3adliner']13 emails and all with my correct mailing info. Haven't won squat... yet. It sucks that some of them failed to upgrade me to level two after using the one code on the first page.[/QUOTE]

Was the level up code the very first code you entered on the emails that failed? Because if it was.. that's the reason why it didn't give you level 2. You need to enter a different free multiuse code first, then enter the level up code after.. if used as the first code on the account it won't level you.

I won the journal and wristcuff but I did not get an email and it has been a day. The only reason I am worried right now is because people have said that you have to re-enter your info in the email.

[quote name='legendarydogs']I won the journal and wristcuff but I did not get an email and it has been a day. The only reason I am worried right now is because people have said that you have to re-enter your info in the email.[/QUOTE]
No, you don't.

Dunno why people are entering with fake info and emails if they hope to win the game or anything big like that. You just end up screwing yourself when you do finally win.

I think that takes away from someone who could have won and got it for real, I don't know if they even re-add it to the total amount left.

I hate that Subway in EUROPE doesn't do that offer, it's a nice opportunity to get the dynamic theme :(

Last edited by a moderator:
50.jpg

Still would have rather had the journal and wrist cuffs, but at the very least it pays for all of the damn money I have spent on this fucking game! :bomb:

[quote name='Rumors']Well if you're collecting info I won just a little before 10pm est. Nj[/QUOTE]

I am collecting and thank you. You were the only reply. Lol

Man i just went to 2 different subways, first had no clue what i was talking about. The second had the display i place my order and no codes on anything, lol. Gonna have to try the one by my house.

thanks OP for the codes and others that add more

[quote name='KNIVES']Man i just went to 2 different subways, first had no clue what i was talking about. The second had the display i place my order and no codes on anything, lol. Gonna have to try the one by my house.

thanks OP for the codes and others that add more[/QUOTE]

codes are on cups and chips.. the codes on subs are probably all given out by now, but it doesnt hurt to ask.

[quote name='Death31133']Finally got my Email for winning the game after 2 days. Is it safe to cancel my preorder or should I wait to see if I actually get it?[/QUOTE]

Do you want to play this in December-Januarary sometime or sooner? If sooner buy it.

[quote name='Death31133']Finally got my Email for winning the game after 2 days. Is it safe to cancel my preorder or should I wait to see if I actually get it?[/QUOTE]

I cancelled my preorder in case they ship these out before release date like they did last time. If not, I can always probably find a decent deal on it on black friday. I recommend doing that.

I went to Subway yesterday thinking I might be able to get a couple of codes. I ordered a footlong with chips and drink. No code on the drink or the sandwich.:bs:

I wonder how some of you enter. Do you just put in 3 codes in a row within the same 1-2 minute, since I assume seconds count on winning as well... or do you space apart your entries by some odd time?

bread's done
Back