Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

[quote name='Snake2715']codes are on cups and chips.. the codes on subs are probably all given out by now, but it doesnt hurt to ask.
[/QUOTE]

i did not see them on the chips and they didnt have the cups at either location. maybe all out like you said

[quote name='Bosamba']Multiplayer Beta: NA7A-72N8-6569
Custom Multiplayer Weapon: LJ5R-2TNE-9GBD[/QUOTE]

Redeemed it. Thank you!

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Chips arent marked. If you got the Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar, then you got a code. Look for a small white box on the back[/QUOTE]

thanks for the tip, i looked all i see is the upc code. owell chips were good anyway

I remember last year the stickers just having the same code on it. Anyone confirm if this promo is just 1 combo per sticker roll or multiples?

I can pick up a multiplayer cup code if anyone needs one for the price of the cup, its like 1.50 without the meal for that size? . Just pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sunghost']I cancelled my preorder in case they ship these out before release date like they did last time. If not, I can always probably find a decent deal on it on black friday. I recommend doing that.[/QUOTE]

I can wait for it. I figure I won't play the online a whole lot anyway and as much as I loved uncharted it just doesn't make sense for me finanically to buy a game I'm getting free

[quote name='Rumors']I can wait for it. I figure I won't play the online a whole lot anyway and as much as I loved uncharted it just doesn't make sense for me finanically to buy a game I'm getting free[/QUOTE]

This.

Just won a journal and wrist cuff. I don't understand why this is in the second prize category along with Uncharted 3... I don't even want them!

[quote name='hellmutt']Just won a journal and wrist cuff. I don't understand why this is in the second prize category along with Uncharted 3... I don't even want them![/QUOTE]

Considering the demand for them, I'm fairly certain you could probably trade the journal and cuffs for a copy of the game...

You would think you have a 50-50 chance to win, but no, this is the most uneven coin flip ever. Not to mention I am pissed, I flipped the coin and it landed on heads and I was so excited and I was thinking of the prize I could get(I was thinking lvl 2 and lvl3 prizes) and I ended up getting the $2.99 code, wtf that is the worst prize of them all, I would rather want the psn+ code.

do they give you the 2.99$ voucher instantly via email or you need to wait for them to send it to your home via postal service ? If so, that sucks.

[quote name='Topaz']do they give you the 2.99$ voucher instantly via email or you need to wait for them to send it to your home via postal service ? If so, that sucks.[/QUOTE]
yes you get at on the prize screen and via email

Just got a 3-month PSN code. Was shooting for a copy of the game but I'm happy with it if that's all I get from this contest (won a copy of GT5 from one of the previous ones so I'm not complaining).

The Subway near my house said they got cleaned out of the cup codes a long time ago. Are there codes supposed to be on the sandwich wrappers too? I didn't get one of those either.

[quote name='bjaigorgor']how the hell i unlock to the next level?[/QUOTE]

There's a code in the wikipost that will up you 1 level.

Sandwich wrapper code, cup code or sunchip code will up you 1 level.

If your Subway is all out of codes, you will have to mail out for codes to upgrade.

So is the Uncharted 3 multiplayer codes all sold out or something? I have the $2.99 psn code if someone wants to trade for the multiplayer.

[quote name='legendarydogs']So is the Uncharted 3 multiplayer codes all sold out or something? I have the $2.99 psn code if someone wants to trade for the multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

i will hook u up if you didnt get 1 already

I don't have any multiplayer one's at the moment or I'd hook you up for free legendarydogs, sorry.

Anyone have an extra Cash code for Uncharted 3, that things been sold out for awhile now, only one I don't have. It'd be appreciated, not the end of the world but PM if you do.

And to those questioning why me? I've been taking part along with quite a few awesome others handing out codes for free here (I do it via PM, no lurkers/non-members getting my stuff).

Anyways, got excited...to win only win the $2.99 voucher, oh well.

[quote name='Topaz']Same for the 3 month PSN code I guess ? They give it to you via email ?[/QUOTE]

The code also comes up when you win. You can do a screen print to get the PSN code.

ok i have alot of codes for the MP access, theme, drake skin and weapon unlock but i am not gonna post them here as people from other sites have been stealing them the last time i did it

so if you want ONE pm me. dont ask me if you have them already, dont be greedy.

[quote name='dizee']ok i have alot of codes for the MP access, theme, drake skin and weapon unlock but i am not gonna post them here as people from other sites have been stealing them the last time i did it

so if you want ONE pm me. dont ask me if you have them already, dont be greedy.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the drake skin code dizee i really appreciate it.

[quote name='hellmutt']Just won a journal and wrist cuff. I don't understand why this is in the second prize category along with Uncharted 3... I don't even want them![/QUOTE]
Thankful much? I'd gladly take them off your hands. :roll:

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']Considering the demand for them, I'm fairly certain you could probably trade the journal and cuffs for a copy of the game...[/QUOTE]

I'm up for that if anyone is interested. I don't see where there's demand for these items... Any help is appreciated.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Anyone have a dynamic theme code to share? Went to my subway and they don't have anymore codes :([/QUOTE]

subway always run out of codes 2 weeks into the promotion

Rawr! I am not having any luck with this contest at all :( Someone said try playing early in the morning ... does that really work?

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Anyone have a dynamic theme code to share? Went to my subway and they don't have anymore codes :([/QUOTE]

You are in luck, actually! I have two dynamic theme codes. If you want one, PM me.

EDIT: Ok, seriously. This offer is only for him right now. It's cool to know you guys want the codes, but he gets first dibs.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JSD']Rawr! I am not having any luck with this contest at all :( Someone said try playing early in the morning ... does that really work?[/QUOTE]

When I won my Collector's Edition of the game, it was around 8 AM EST.

[quote name='JSD']Rawr! I am not having any luck with this contest at all :( Someone said try playing early in the morning ... does that really work?[/QUOTE]

I have played at different times of the day and still nothing as of yet. Not even a $2.99 voucher grrrrr I'm getting fed up

bread's done
Back