Playclaw Hardcore recorder free

taylynne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Get it here at giveaway of the day. It's a year of free updates, then you have to pay 10$ to get it again..

For showing off slick new tricks or proving you really can take down The Boss with one shot, nothing shows it better than video. Before PlayClaw no other option worked well with modern games, because cutting edge games try to hog every ounce of your PC's power leaving few resources for other applications. This results in choppy video, distorted still shots or massive bitmap files.
Most game video capture software, if you can use it during a game at all, will slow your PC to a crawl. PlayClaw is different, making full use of any multi-core processors utilizing lean code designed specifically for resource hungry games!
Be it OpenGL, DirectX 8,9,10 or 11, if your machine can run the game well you can now capture it all with virtually no hit to the frame-rate or action, even at full resolution video! You can also adjust the size of captured footage using less disk space. PlayClaw is great game video recording alternative.
It gets better! PlayClaw can also show you important information in the form of screen overlays. The most important overlays are for Teamspeak and Ventrilo. PlayClaw will show you who's speaking in game using Ventrilo or Teamspeak, creating a better teamwork environment! Our overlays are fully compatible with the latest versions Windows and graphics engines. So if your game runs in Windows 7 with DirectX 11 graphics, it's not a problem!

EDIT:

Just want to note it is only good for today! (hence the site's name :) ) so be sure to download and install it before today ends (in the us that is)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great, I'm downloading it right now. Fraps always gave me a little bit of frame rate lag, I'm hoping this doesn't. It records very well too, I watched a few quality test videos on youtube before I dowloaded it and 1080p looks amazing.

Thanks for the info, taylynne.
Just downloaded and registered it. I'm hoping to mess around with it tomorrow, when my finals are done. From what I gather, I don't have to be connected online like with XSplit.

bread's done
Back