players choice for wii and ds?

RIPANTHONY8008

CAGiversary!
im surprised this hasnt come up yet but when are nintendo going to start re-releasing games at players choice prices? ds has been out since 04 and wii since 06,i believe it should have started by now.

They're printing money even with 2 year old games like Mario Kart. Not a chance in hell.

SNES, N64? & GC had it, but this generation won't.

Nintendo said they are not going to release it. Why would they do that when people are happy paying $50 for zelda?

Didn't Konami rerelease one of the Castlevania DS games at a lower price point complete with crappy greatest hits type cover art?

Won't be happening. Nintendo either keeps the game at full price for a long time due to good sales or they stop printing it if it doesn't sell right out of the gate.

[quote name='RIPANTHONY8008']im surprised this hasnt come up yet but when are nintendo going to start re-releasing games at players choice prices? ds has been out since 04 and wii since 06,i believe it should have started by now.[/QUOTE]

They dont do that anymore I dont think because they know all their customers are hardware driven, most nintendo people dont buy their systems for games, they buy them for their hardware because nintendo has a knack for marketing to the lowest common denominator. So they dont do that anymore because they know they will sell millions upon millions of their systems and people will just buy their exclusive titles simply because they have to. Thats why new super mario bros is still msrp at 30 bucks or more even after all this time.

Nintendo isnt stupid, they know they can sit and just rake in cash without having to do anything for their customers.

All nintendo does anymore is make toys like fischer price or rehash old shit and bilk it for all its worth. Look at their e3 lineup this year, all their games could be titled with "Another damn" and it would sound right. "Another damn zelda", "another damn metroid", or "another damn donkey kong" and then you have them re-releasing their old ds games on the ds3d.

I'm sure most of you already know about this, but there were DS games like Hotel Dusk and Clubhouse games were reprinted under the banner: "touch generation." I wouldn't mind seeing more games with the banner at budget prices.

As for the Wii, I doubt that it will happen since most of their iconic franchises such as Zelda and Mario games are still available. People are still willing to pay the premium.

I'd like to see Player's Choice / re-releases of these games since I can't find them new at a reasonable price:
DS:
Wario Ware Touched
Resident Evil Deadly Silence
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow -missed it, even when it was reprinted
Ace Attorney series -ended up buying most of them used
Trace Memory -bought used

bread's done
Back