Players choice...whats the difference?

Kenobi13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So whats the difference? Between a PC and non-PC title?
Isn't it the same game? 20 bucks for a new game sounds good to me.
Could someone please elaborate?

There is nothing different besides a slightyl different cover on the instructinos and Front of the game case. The game itself is the same.

no difference really..just some ppl are a bit picky , and dont want the players choice banner there :)..also for collectors, non-pc are worth more (to certain buyers i believe)

The only other time to memory when a Player's Choice game was any different was when Pac Man World 2 was induced into it... the PC edition includes the Pac Man Vs. game.

actually there are some difference with the PC version of Metroid Prime and SMBM. The PC version of Metroid Prime they fixed the sequence breaking. They also fix other minor things with SMBM.

[quote name='greendj27']There is nothing different besides a slightyl different cover on the instructinos and Front of the game case. The game itself is the same.[/QUOTE]I never noticed the instructions looked different. I guess I never look at the instruction..

I don't really care, but another example I remember is at the end of FFVII, before going against the last boss. Unfortunately, I can't seem to jog my memory what it was, but something was slightly changed. Just a nice tidbit I thought someone else might have noticed.

Besides looking rather garish next to the regular cases, there's not much difference if any. Personally I don't own any PC/GH/PH games* for that reason.

*Except VF4:Evo, which I put in a standard VF4 case to avoid that problem. :lol:

[quote name='banpeikun']I never noticed the instructions looked different. I guess I never look at the instruction..[/QUOTE]

Wow, my typing was atrocious in that post. :)

I thought the instructions had a similar bar across the top like the one on the front cover of player's choice. I can't remember for sure though now.

bread's done
Back