Playing my Rockband DLC on a friend's 360?

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
It isn't a matter of me simply bringing over my HD, right?

Basically...All I want to do is play my DLC at a friends without having to bring my 360 over. He already has a 360. So I ask...Is it possible?

I briefly remember reading something about licenses or something and because of this it isn't possible? I guess it is not that big of a deal to haul over my 360, but it would be so nice if I didn't have to (I'd have to bring my powerbrick too :().

Does having a memory card help at all?

Advice?

Your method of bringing your hard drive would work, only if your friend had an internet connection. If not, then you have to bring over your 360.

[quote name='thehuskerfan']Your method of bringing your hard drive would work, only if your friend had an internet connection. If not, then you have to bring over your 360.[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure he has live gold...so if that is the case, all I need is my HD?

[quote name='kevzik']I am pretty sure he has live gold...so if that is the case, all I need is my HD?[/QUOTE]Yep! All you need to do is sign in under your gamertag from your hard drive on his Xbox, and it will work. ;)

[quote name='thehuskerfan']Yep! All you need to do is sign in under your gamertag from your hard drive on his Xbox, and it will work. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thank you, sir!

If your friend wants to play as well he will need to recover his gamertag on your Hard Drive, or use a Memory Unit to load his gamertag.

bread's done
Back