Playing Raiden III on PS3

DrNo888

CAGiversary!
I just bought this game and tried to play it. It keeps asking for "Raiden" save file. I created a virtual card and assigned it to slot 1. However, it is not being recognized by the game.

How do I go about fixing this so I can play this game?

Thanks.

Maybe it's just asking if you have an existing Raiden save (which you won't have, obviously)? Try changing things around in the game options and see if it lets you save then.

I played the game on PS3 and believe I had a similar issue, but I ended up saving eventually and having no problems in the future.

Raiden III is kind of backwards, because instead of pressing X to accept, you press circle to accept (like Japanese import games), so that may be part of your problem (as to why it keeps asking for data save, and you keeping backing out causing the messagebox to pop up over and over again).

This is a question for the PS3 101 thread OP, just to let you know.

Side question relating to Raiden 3. PS3 games aren't region locked, but a PS3 will still region lock PS1/2 games, correct? I ask because I imported Raiden 3 when it first came out a few years ago and would now like to play it on my PS3, am I going to need to get a NTSC copy?

[quote name='Kayden']Side question relating to Raiden 3. PS3 games aren't region locked, but a PS3 will still region lock PS1/2 games, correct? I ask because I imported Raiden 3 when it first came out a few years ago and would now like to play it on my PS3, am I going to need to get a NTSC copy?[/QUOTE]
You will need an NTSC U/C copy. PS1/PS2 games are region locked.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I played the game on PS3 and believe I had a similar issue, but I ended up saving eventually and having no problems in the future.

Raiden III is kind of backwards, because instead of pressing X to accept, you press circle to accept (like Japanese import games), so that may be part of your problem (as to why it keeps asking for data save, and you keeping backing out causing the messagebox to pop up over and over again).

This is a question for the PS3 101 thread OP, just to let you know.[/quote]

Thats what I said lol.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Sorry, I didn't catch it actually. :whistle2:( I thought you said something else, but oh well.[/quote]

I did't figure you did. You don't have to say sorry. I bet that is what he did wrong cause I did something sort of stupid like that as well.

Doh! Gonna try later to night and report back.
I couldnt even get into the game to play b/c it could not find a save file and would not let me proceed further.

bread's done
Back