Playstation 1 games and a couple gamecube now

lowdwn169

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
i have a few playstation 1 games i need to clear out. not trying to make tons of $$ on them. just need to clear some space. make a decent offer and will consider it. just dont kill me on them :) or trades would be cool to, i have alot of games though so....
now i have resident evil 1 and 2 for the game cube for trade as well as whats listed below.both games are in really good condition. some slight scratches on the discs but still play perfect. they are the NON players choice/black label version and are complete with instructions and official cases/box art. will trade all thats left for xmen origins: wolverine uncaged edition for the 360. or cash works let me know what you have.
Driver 1 (black label with GH disc complete) has sticker residue on the disc
Resident Evil 3:Nemesis ( black label with dino crisis demo complete) MINT TRADED!!
Resident Evil 1 directors cut (GH with some stickers on the jewel case complete) kind of scratchy but plays perfect
Resident evil 1 directors cut (GH complete) yes another one :) MINT TRADED!!
Bushido Blade 2 (black label complete) disc its scratchy but plays perfect SOLD!!
Soul of the Samurai (black label) instructions and disc only in generic jewel case
Metal Gear Solid 1 (black label complete) crack on the front jewel case discs are MINT SOLD!!
Gran Turismo 2 (GH) missing instruction booklet. have 2 of these as well for some reason. both of them have scratches on the discs but play perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
$15 for MGS1?
or ill trade u I,Robot Blu-ray never watched still has sticker seal?

hmm nvm it seems to be going for like $12 and under on ebay for whatever reason!
ill just duke it out there for fun.

GL!

Last edited by a moderator:
sent PM about MGS1 and BB2

[quote name='lowdwn169']
Bushido Blade 2 (black label complete) disc its scratchy but plays perfect
Metal Gear Solid 1 (black label complete) crack on the front jewel case discs are MINT
[/QUOTE]

ok i only have a few games left. the new transformers 2 movie is comin out and i need the action figures! i know im weird. $30 shipped can have the rest.
RE1: dc
Driver 1
soul of the samurai
2 copys of Gran turismo 2 lol
all the games work, ive played them to make sure.
or even better,trade me a Demolisher voyager class action figure! lol retail is like $22

[quote name='lowdwn169']ok i only have a few games left. the new transformers 2 movie is comin out and i need the action figures! i know im weird. $30 shipped can have the rest.
Driver 1
soul of the samurai
or even better,trade me a Demolisher voyager class action figure! lol retail is like $22[/QUOTE]
:)

[quote name='lowdwn169']ok i only have a few games left. the new transformers 2 movie is comin out and i need the action figures! i know im weird. $30 shipped can have the rest.
Driver 1
soul of the samurai
or even better,trade me a Demolisher voyager class action figure! lol retail is like $22[/QUOTE]

thats less than $5 a game :)

bread's done
Back