Playstation 2 games and GBA games Blowout!!! CHEAP!

SSPrelude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm selling some of my games because college tuition is expensive right now. I need to earn some money. Check out my auction and see I have to offer. I will list more games later. Help a poor college student out!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkiiro55QQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

List has been updated as of 8/17/06 8:49PM PST

I have posted up my last batch of games to sell. My lost is your gain. Check it out and see if you are interested in any of my games. I decided to quit gaming so these games have to go before I start school again.

I noticed you bidded on my item. Am I correct? Skies of Arcadia is in good condition. It has 1 or 2 faint scratch but you can only see it when you hold it up into the light.

I can't really accept cash. I don't want to take the chance of getting lost in the mail. i can accept money order or checks as well. there's other options as well. paypal is easy to figure out. you can pay either way. :)

[quote name='SSPrelude']I can't really accept cash. I don't want to take the chance of getting lost in the mail. i can accept money order or checks as well. there's other options as well. paypal is easy to figure out. you can pay either way. :)[/QUOTE]

You combine shipping? I'm interested in the Xenosaga, and I can probably pay his item along with it with Paypal.

[quote name='Riyonuk']Great SMMM, you could have told me that before I asked for him to remove my bid.[/QUOTE]

Not really, it'd be a lot easier if I bid on it.

bread's done
Back