PlayStation 2 Hardware deals?

SuperFox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've decided to save money and wait on the PS3, and just looking for a less expensive PS2 to catch up on God of War I/II, Rachet, Jak, MGS1-3, ESPN NFL 2K5, etc...

Anyone seen this for less than the $130 retail? I keep thinking they will drop it to $100 retail, but it isn't happening, and I'm not sure I want to mess around buying a used one on eBay...thanks for any help!

Get one off Ebay. Around 2 years ago I got myself a "fat" mint condition PS2 with God of War, Star Wars Battlefront II, X-Men Legends II and Lego Star Wars all for $170 still considering that it's still a good deal today.

I am looking at getting a slim, because I bought a used PS2 on eBay back in 2001 and it DRE'd on me. Granted, there have been however many new revisions to the system since then, but at least with a Slim, I know how old it could possibly be, versus a Fat, which could be from launch.

But yeah, that is looking like the most resonable option so far.

I also have 2 ideas, get the 60GB PS3 while there are still some left or wait a little more for PS2 price drop to $99 which is probably going to be early this November.

You can get a used fat one with a couple of mem cards, controllers and a nice looking unit for about a $100 shipped if you keep an eye on eBay.

you can get a used one for 80 at EB or GS. Probably the easiest way seeing as you have the 30 days to return it if theres a problem as opposed to some eBay auctions. Just make sure u test the CD drive since thats happened to a few of my PS2s.

bread's done
Back