Playstation 2 Slim - 109.00 @ Walmart

Want to really see madness look up what a new PS one goes for. The model that Target blew out with cool boarders 2 and some other crap kids games in this huge clam shell blister thing. I have two (still new sealed) I picked up in 06 for $30 each from the Target endcap (bought for backups).

Last edited by a moderator:
But you can play GameCube games on the original Wii which you can get for like 40 bucks...
where can i get a new original wii for 40 bucks? I actually need a new wii. I want an extra for downstairs in the spare bedroom for my niece to play on and me to play from time to time

I can understand the principle behind buying backup systems, but my guess is that used PS2s in working condition will be available for cheap on the secondhand market indefinitely, so there shouldn't be a need to have a replacement on hand in advance of failure.
a lot of people dont like buyng used systems and would rather pick up a new one before it shoots up in price

wait really? I actually have a swap magic and I never knew this. Hell I even have a "hacked" memory card
I think so. My friend had one of those disks and used it to play JP games.

[quote name="spooie_redux" post="11307930" timestamp="1385949188"]You find me 10 brand new PS2 systems at your local Goodwill, and you'll find yourself with a $500 reward. [/quote]

Picked up a New in box Silver model PS2 slim the other day from Goodwill. The controller package had never even been opened.

$15 plus tax out the door.

Find the other 9 yourself, and keep your reward. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back