Playstation 3 - Buzz! Quiz TV

scrappy915

CAGiversary!
Anyone know where I can get a good deal on this? I know Toys R Us has it on clearance for $9.98 but I can't find a TRU that has it anywhere...

Good luck on all of these YMMV deals...I have tried them all and the game has always been full price at every store I have been to. I think I even had them ring it up at a couple of them to see if it rang up cheaper and no luck.

When I was at bestbuy I saw it at full price, next to a singstar package that had a 20% off sticker on it, simply peeled off the sticker and slapped it on the Buzz! TV box and the clerk didn't question me at all and simply took the 20% off

[quote name='DonVanDam']When I was at bestbuy I saw it at full price, next to a singstar package that had a 20% off sticker on it, simply peeled off the sticker and slapped it on the Buzz! TV box and the clerk didn't question me at all and simply took the 20% off[/QUOTE]

also if you shove it down your shirt and walk out of the store you wouldn't have to pay anything. that's not a deal that's steeling 20% of the game.

i also have been looking for deals on this game but cant seem to find any in stock when there is a sale.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Walmart has had it with the controllers for $19.96 for months now. It isn't YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately finding one is. I had to find one while I was traveling after looking at several Walmarts.

Yeah all the Wal-Marts around my area are sold out while I checked K-Mart and they are still going for $59.99

[quote name='Bezerker']Only $4.97 at Sears now.[/QUOTE]

if anyone is able to pick me up 2 of these (all sold out at all my local sears) and ship them to me in campbell ca. i'll pay for them up front, be very great full and give you some extra cash for your trouble.

Thanks

bread's done
Back