Playstation 3 deals under $400 EOJ and Socom with accessories.

omnilaw

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to get some really good deals on a PS3, BC not an issue. I just want a PS3. I only have $250 so far but I should have $400 soon.

I would like to get a eye of judgement on the cheap brand new and socom for the games and the additional accessories. Any help would be appreciated.

Ive been informed by Sony Chase that my cc is on the way, and that will pave the way to save at least $150 on my purchase of a ps3. I figure getting it from Sony, and probably a extended warranty, is the route to go...:bouncy:

[quote name='misterine']i think the best deal out for this is the MGS bundle.. you can get for 400 on walmart..
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10737350

or you can just buy the 80 gb..

see the problem with the ps3.. it's so expensive already they can't do a price drop on it.. which sucks.. and most of the bundles they include are blu-ray bundles.. :bomb:[/quote]

yeah i might just have to bite the bullet and spend the extra money.

[quote name='rifle21']EOJ is 30 at target on clearance. Includes eye, and cards. Happy hunting.[/quote]

perfect now all I need to order is socom with a headset and if I get the Amazon ps3 for 199 I'm all set. Thanks

bread's done
Back