Playstation 3 Deals?

Thavron

CAGiversary!
Since there is a shortage of these systems recently, the prospect of a deal is unlikely. But then again, there are many out there who know things I don't. Anybody know of any deals involving Playstation 3 consoles? Thanks in advance for help.

pardon me, how can u get no tax on amazon (i know free shippin is over 25 but is tax another code or if u use the amazon cc card?)

I would pick the one you are interested in that would hold it's price point the longest. Assassin's Creed 2 is already down to $30 and will probably drop more fairly quickly. Kill Zone 2 was recently made a greatest hits and can also be picked up for $30. Then it would come down to a choice between Uncharted 2 and GOW III (both great games which run for $50+).

Something else you might consider is swapping out MGS4 as your bundle game since that can get acquired for $20 or less at places like amazon or gamestop, and picking up Uncharted 1 as your first bundle game (runs for $30 normally). Then you could pick-up GOW III, Uncharted 1, and purchase MGS4 for less than $20. If you are more interested in multiplayer, then switch out GOW III and go with UC1 + 2 for bundle game and purchase MGS4.

Thanks, Amazon sells all this stuff together (separately/unbundled) for a little less, so I did that. Plus, I used the free trial of Amazon Prime to pay for next day shipping ($3.99/item) and I will have my PS3, GOWIII, MGS4, and an extra Dual Shock controller TOMORROW. Thanks again for the advice!

bread's done
Back