PlayStation 3 DualShock 3 $49.98 at Buy.com ($39.98 w/GCO) + free shipping

I haven't bought much from buy.com. Mostly an Amazon fan, since no problems yet. AntOnline just refunded, so the $10 GCO will have to go somewhere else...

[quote name='Jtyettis']This must be OOS still or something. Still cannot use GCO, been trying most of the day.[/quote]

It was OOS from that other 3rd party vendor. I ordered again via buy.com to see if they cancel in a couple days, if so, then to B&M.

Buy.com is confusing. The status of Dualshock 3 has been changing once or twice a day. It once again says, "Pre-Order Now: Release Date: 4/25/2008".

I originally intended to order the night of 4/8/08 but it was out of stock, so I ordered from thier third party affiliate ANTonline because they were pretty much the same price except I had to add $3 for shipping.

The following day on Wednesday night, I noticed that it was back in stock directly from Buy.com so I placed another order since I figured I might as well have 2 controllers.

Then Thursday, I get an email that the item is OOS from ANTonline and I will get a refund. (I hate sites that charge before even checking stock or shipping items)

And now... the product page is for preorders for 4/25... I hope I don't have to wait that long for mine to even get shipped.

bread's done
Back