Playstation 3 Eye on clearance for $30.08 at Wal-Mart

KMart has the Eye of Judgment Bundle with the Eye camera for $15, it is also $30 at Sears. If you don't want the extras, you can sell them or trade them in I guess.

I picked up the EoJ bundle for $20 at Wal-Mart tonight. Even though there isn't much you can do with the PS3 Eye right now it's still a cool piece of hardware. Hopefully I can sell all the EoJ crap that came with the camera and make $15 or so back.

I am so glad I use this site. I found an EOJ bundle at another local Wal-Mart for $19.96. Talk about ymmv...
Thanks for the info, folks!

Gamestop has Eye of Judgment for 14.99 used and it should come with the camera :) add it with this weeks coupon and an edge card and thats the winner.

the used eye of judgment from gamestop doesnt come with the camera, even tho it shows it on the page, i made the mistake of buying it online before the $5 price drop, taking it back monday and pointing this out to them

That sucks, morgue, thanks for telling.
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='Morgue']the used eye of judgment from gamestop doesnt come with the camera, even tho it shows it on the page, i made the mistake of buying it online before the $5 price drop, taking it back monday and pointing this out to them[/QUOTE]

If you buy it instore it comes with it, its just online where its game only. I just bought one today with the coupon and it came with the mat cards and camera (along with game)

I wish my KMart or Walmart had this . . . :(

Everywhere I see this, it's $66 minimum. Kind've funny . . . needs one more 6 in there.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']If you buy it instore it comes with it, its just online where its game only. I just bought one today with the coupon and it came with the mat cards and camera (along with game)[/QUOTE]
hmmm, ill see if they honor that, i was disappointed in what i got, afterward, i went back and looked at the site, if you scroll down halfway, it said disc only, but still had the picture of the full package. If i can get the rest of it, which i think you sorta need to be able to play the game, then ill keep it, if not, im getting store credit at the very least. Thanks for the info tho

bread's done
Back