Playstation 3 ? now or Black Friday?

xRandizzy

CAGiversary!
Lately I've been looking for deals on a new ps3.. This weeks are tempting me to bite.. Should I wait for Black Friday or get it now? I heard from speculation of the last few years.. that game deals were horrendous for gaming.. That pre-Black Friday sales were much better.

I was thinking about
:
:ps3:
Bestbuy: Buy a 320GB PS3 Uncharted 3 bundle ($299.99) and a PS3 Bluetooth Headset ($49.99), get any PS3 game $59.99 or less for free
Target: $250 160 GB PS3 w/ Free 50$ gift card
Frys: $299.96 (11/2)
PS3 320GB Slim Console w/ Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

or

Hope and pray:pray: for Black Friday deals
Radioshack: PS3 160GB Holiday Bundle with Free $20 Gift Card - $199.99

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks ahead of time!
:whistle2:(
Should I bite on any of the deals? if I should which one ? :whistle2:#

If you have the money to spare, get the Fry's or Target deal now and if you get lucky by getting the Radioshack deal, you can do a return.

From what I've read, each Radioshack has less than a handful of units.

Unless they ended it already, I believe Best Buy also had an offer where if you bought the Uncharted 3 bundle you got the Uncharted dual pack free.

I bit on the Fry's $300 with UC3 & BF3 bundle earlier this week. Maybe there's a better deal on BF or maybe not. I just couldn't wait to play UC3 at all so I had to get one now.

The Fry's deal would be the option I picked out of all those. You don't need the headset since you can get an equal or better one cheaper and on top of that bigger harddrive space with two great games.

Thanks guys for your outputs ! I think I'm going to wait for the Best Buy one.. and get MW3 or Frys and get BF3.. since both bundles come with UC3, but Bestbuy I get a free headset :p. Thank you for the info on radio shack.. maybe I'll scout around and hit mutiple shacks to higher the percent of getting a bundle :]. Thanks for everything ! sorry if I broke any rules.. I'm still a noob:[

[quote name='oddeye']The way it's worded, the best Buy deal requires you to buy the headset as well to get the free game.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you have to buy the headset, it isn't free

bread's done
Back