Playstation 3 Slim

it's matching the shopto price. i expect some turmoil in the ps3 crowded area come september... just sit and wait IMHO

I bought a launch 60gb. Sold it. A few months later i bought an 80gb model, sold that, and have now just bought a brand 60gb again:D Happy days!!!!

I can't wait to see what happens with the old hardware. I'll bet it will reach either £210 or that magical £200 mark. That's my insta-buy point. The PS3 will always be a big, bulky piece of kit, with a large shelf footprint regardless of model. May as well go cheap and upgrade the HDD when you need to. :]

with the new slim at 229 gbp already, i'm expecting lots of "old" 80gb well below the 199 pricepoint - now that's good if you're into it.

Does anybody think there's high-street retailer that would match this price? I've heard of John Lewis matching an online price for a camera lens or something once....

[quote name='Lemmings_of_Love']Does anybody think there's high-street retailer that would match this price? I've heard of John Lewis matching an online price for a camera lens or something once....[/QUOTE]

It's probably a bit late but I got the PS3 Slim 120Gb from Tesco for £229, I suspect there are a lot of deals around. I read somewhere that you can get it with Batman and a BD film for £249 in some places (sorry can't remember).

bread's done
Back