Playstation 3d bundle tv

[quote name='TreasureHunter']Any more deals going around for this?[/QUOTE]

Can't ask questions here. Read da stick!:)

You'll find that posting a question or an MSRP deal around here seems to rustle more jimmies than anything else on this entire site.

rsFpn.gif

[quote name='ProppaT']Also, it's not a TV...it's a monitor.[/QUOTE]

Shhh, TC doesn't know the difference, that's why he asked a question on the Deals board.

[quote name='ProppaT']Also, it's not a TV...it's a monitor.[/QUOTE]

Also, these things are junk. I'm on my 4th replacement and Sony/Best Buy wont take it back. Good luck to you if you decide to purchase one! :)

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']That'd be a lot better than jumping down their throat.[/QUOTE]
But we gotta check their cag reflex

[quote name='TreasureHunter']Any more deals going around for this?[/QUOTE]

As a Mature person: Nope, that $99 deal is off

As the "Internet police": Why did you post that..Asking questions here BAD very BAD :roll:

Can we talk about the actual display? How you guys who just got it like it? This my first 1080 TV and I wasn't too impressed with Thales picture. Games just seem to look slightly better in most areas. The 3D on motorstorm was awesome though. Can't get it to work with NBA 2k12

I'm just going to assume this is a piece of shit and stick with my old 19" CRT TV until it blows out.

Seriously...one day I will upgrade, just not today.

genuine ugg boots uk Just wish to say your article is as astounding. The clarity to your publish is just spectacular and i could think you are knowledgeable on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to clutch your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please continue the gratifying work. hiesiainhasia TonoPrionvima Insupeles WispSpism sale ugg boots degeGroorry hiesiainhasia TonoPrionvima Insupeles Peninpuse cheap ugg boots on sale .

To stay on topic, something that has me worried is that twice now the monitor has blinked off and then back on (in a split second). This has me worried because all of the bad reviews stated that this is the start of the real big problem (where the monitor eventually doesn't even come on). And this is a brand new unit, merely hours old... I will cross my fingers that maybe it was a one/two time thing but I won't be surprised if the unit gives me problems later in the week. :(

Definitely will be testing it thoroughly before Best Buy's return policy expires (not really sure when that is to be honest).

bread's done
Back