Playstation 3d Display with Uncharted 3 for 399.99 at gamestop

[quote name='dreadful']Thought I would let you know your link doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

ya, I dont know why its not working...if you search for playstation 3d display it shows up. It also works for me if I cut and paste the link. I think something with the affiliate linking is messing it up.

Thanks OP.Now we are talking .I still think Target `ll beat this deal but with free uncharted i`m going to bite it .I signed up with chase freedom where i need to spend $500 in three months to get $200 cash back .Perfect product to spend $400 on and $100 on grocery .

http://$$$$$$$/tGImyV

Since this comes with Uncharted 3 also, I actually went to check it out at a local GS.

...It's REALLY small. I'm not a snob about these things (I've got a 32" in my living room) but it just seems much smaller than I expected.

Oh, well.

[quote name='Archaic']Since this comes with Uncharted 3 also, I actually went to check it out at a local GS.

...It's REALLY small. I'm not a snob about these things (I've got a 32" in my living room) but it just seems much smaller than I expected.

Oh, well.[/QUOTE]

do you know if they had this deal in store though? I wasnt even sure if they would carry the displays at all

Just bought another one at my advertised GS. Going to return my other one from my cheapass BBY since they won't match bundles.

ya, Im surprised they wouldnt match. They essentially had these at 150 off with a purchase of a PS3 last weak(both for 599), so you think the profit margin would allow for them to match, especially since this things are not selling at all by the looks of the stacks of them at every best buy around me.

Just wrote to gamestop as store clerks deny this offer will post reply from gamestop when i get it.

"Hello,I don`t see "Playstation 3D Display "with uncharted is only online offer .I visited three store in "03079" and they claimed its was just release day sale but online its valid until 12/20 .I want to make sure is it only online sale? or in store crew is confused about this sale .As i don`t want to run back and forth for this particular deal."

i was just in the store doing a trade in and they told me the uncharted deal was still applicable, he said it would automatically apply when he rang it up...you should try and have him ring it up.

Besides them being idiots for not even ringing it up, they probably were thinking of the 10% off from the Calendar Sale. (btw, register wouldn't let me double dip)

[quote name='Pounce!']Besides them being idiots for not even ringing it up, they probably were thinking of the 10% off from the Calendar Sale. (btw, register wouldn't let me double dip)[/QUOTE]

double dip on what? were you able to get it for the 399 price and with uncharted?

[quote name='caltab']double dip on what? were you able to get it for the 399 price and with uncharted?[/QUOTE]

Originally, GS PUR would give 10% off the bundle. But I noticed they deleted that one day offer from their PUR calendar for the basic 100 off.

My personal thinking 400 -50 (glasses)- 20 (motorstorm3) - 30 (uncharted3) = 300 for a Sony LED 3D 240hz 24" monitor w/decent speakers, simulview

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back