Playstation 3's at K-Mart B&M Stores!

himsahealer

Banned
I finally bought a PS3! I walked into my K-Mart Store down the street in PA, and they had 2-20GB PS3's, and 1-60 GB PS3. I bought the 60GB! I am so happy. I have been searching so hard for one. The weird thing is they didn't have Resistance in stock so I may have to pick that up later. I bought RR7, Genji, Untold Legends, and an extra controller along with the PS3. Gawd I am so happy! :applause:

Which K-mart was this? I was at one yesterday and inquired about Wii and PS3 shipments. The manager told me that he didn't know when they'd be getting their next PS3 shipment and that they'd have another shipment of Wii's on Dec. 18th.

Rats -- I'm on the other side of the state. Awesome you were able to find one, though. I've yet to see the PS3 in a B&M store.

[quote name='MidnightRain']Rats -- I'm on the other side of the state. Awesome you were able to find one, though. I've yet to see the PS3 in a B&M store.[/quote]

Same here. I have been going to 4 different stores every day before work, and no luck. I am glad I finally found one. This way I don't waste anymore gas, and patience.

[quote name='Tron999']Called my local, herndon, no dice.[/quote]

The stores will NOT tell you if they have them in stock. You have to actually be there.

[quote name='cleaver']Congratulations, I saw your trade thread, I know you've been trying to get 1[/quote]

Thanks! Yeah I have been looking like crazy. I am seriously sniffing the inside of the box right now. Haha. New hardware! :)

[quote name='himsahealer']The K-Mart near Monroeville, PA.[/QUOTE]
Nooooooooooooooo,
Monroeville mall has zombies AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

If you don't get that, then you just don't get it!

[quote name='veedubkid']Nooooooooooooooo,

If you don't get that, then you just don't get it![/quote]

Haha I don't know what you're speaking of. The only zombies I see are the goths inside of Hot Topic by Macys.

[quote name='himsahealer']The stores will NOT tell you if they have them in stock. You have to actually be there.[/QUOTE]

Can anybody confirm this statement? Is this some sort of a policy, or just a general rule of K-Mart dumbness?

I have noticed from reading a lot of people's accounts (and this is partially backed up by my own experience) that a lot of places just won't admit if they have it in stock.

[quote name='chosen1s']Can anybody confirm this statement? Is this some sort of a policy, or just a general rule of K-Mart dumbness?[/quote]

Well I know they will not tell you at Best Buy and Target, so I am guessing every store is doing this. It's a common thing when supply is so low and demand is so high.

Congrats, but this is more bragging rights material than Video Game Deals. At least put a YMMV in the title, or something.

Enjoy your shiny new console!

[quote name='BruceCampbellKG7']You'll be going back to K-Mart soon enough when your PS3 overheats. Garbage.[/quote]

I have had it on for 25 minutes now and it doesn't get as warm as my 360.

[quote name='BruceCampbellKG7']You'll be going back to K-Mart soon enough when your PS3 overheats. Garbage.[/QUOTE]
Don't be a dick. Let him be happy.

Congrats man!!! I saw the post about Wal-Mart earlier so I called. They said they didn't have any, but I can understand your needing to be there. They are basically RIGHT across the street from my work, so I'll check at lunch.

As for K-Mart, not sure where they are in my area (I moved 3 months ago and normally won't shop there). But maybe it's worth a look...

[quote name='icruise']I have noticed from reading a lot of people's accounts (and this is partially backed up by my own experience) that a lot of places just won't admit if they have it in stock.[/QUOTE]

There's no reason to. Most of the stock sells before they can really account for it (put it out on the shelf). The same happens for the Wii. Calling a store gets you nothing, in person is always the way to go.

Who has the time to go to stores every day? it's like the winning the lottery.. if we had that much time we would have camped out. lol :)

[quote name='MrNEWZ']There's no reason to. Most of the stock sells before they can really account for it (put it out on the shelf). The same happens for the Wii. Calling a store gets you nothing, in person is always the way to go.[/quote]

[quote name='veedubkid']Nooooooooooooooo,

If you don't get that, then you just don't get it![/quote]

^_^ there are, i think we should hide in the ventalation ducks

Congrats on the ps3 by the way, i just checked the kmart in pleasant hills, pa no luck they haven't even recieved any yet,

[quote name='MidnightRain']Rats -- I'm on the other side of the state. Awesome you were able to find one, though. I've yet to see the PS3 in a B&M store.[/quote]

i'm in Limerick.. i stopped by the Pottstown one on my way home from work and they didnt have any.. did you check the one in Audobon?

TRU redistributed 80 20 gig PS3 on Monday. 4 of them went to the TRU in Rockville MD all sold out by 6 PM. The chances of buying them instore are getting harder. But rumor is Sony is getting a shipment out before Christmas. The downside to the rumor is that they are all 20 Gig.

[quote name='BruceCampbellKG7']You'll be going back to K-Mart soon enough when your PS3 overheats. Garbage.[/quote]
dog_poo_250.jpg

Mmmm smells like thread crapping to me...

Congrats! Enjoy the system...

I'm not even sure I believe the employees when I'm IN THE STORE, let alone on the phone. My Best Buy still shows PS3 stock.

i walked in to the torrance/pv circuit city today at about 11 am to buy xbox 360 controllers. i saw 2 people walk out with ps3's. i went to the cashier and asked if they had anymore. sure enough, they had 3 left. they got a shipment earlier in the morning, 2 60g and 8 20g. i walked inside to buy controllers and came out with a ps3! :)

Well, I checked Wal-Mart at lunch and they didn't appear to have any. Is it just me, or for such a big store with so many employees should it be THAT hard to find ONE to ask about products? Uggh.

I did play Motorstorm again today (heard about it here yesterday, then played the demo last night), and all I can say is WOW. Talk about amazing. SURE hope I find a system before it comes out in the next four months!!!

[quote name='BruceCampbellKG7']You'll be going back to K-Mart soon enough when your PS3 overheats. Garbage.[/quote] Jealous \\:D/

From Pms back and forth with OP.

[quote name='himsahealer'] I want this PS3 so please put it to the side for me, because I am definitley your buyer.[/quote]

Thanks for letting me know you got one... :wall:

[quote name='merkman']I did play Motorstorm again today (heard about it here yesterday, then played the demo last night), and all I can say is WOW. Talk about amazing. SURE hope I find a system before it comes out in the next four months!!![/quote]

My favorite part about Motorstorm is the paper people on the cliffs as you drive by.

Don't bother calling like most said, too many workers being disgruntled over all the calls. It's best to go down and check.

Nothing at my K-Mart. No $15 Field Commanders either :whistle2:(

And Best Buy's inventory tracker is either wrong, or the employees flat out lie.

bread's done
Back