playstation 4 back in stock at bestbuy.com

Out of curiosity why is everyone hellbent on getting one of these? There's nothing to play on them yet
as long as you have the cash if you are planning on buying one you might as well buy one now to enjoy it longer

Last edited by a moderator:
as long as you have the cash if you are planning on buying one you might as well buy one now to enjoy it longer
I think what he doesn't get is that SOME people want a PS4 and can't find it. His assertion that EVERYONE wants one is ridiculous. I want one but won't buy until there's games for it that I want.

Out of curiosity why is everyone hellbent on getting one of these? There's nothing to play on them yet
Some of us just wanted one. Don't see what's so hard to understand. If you're playing battlefield 4 and like consoles better it's a night and day difference.

NBA 2K14 (updated from the current gen) and Battlefield 4 (64 player online) was the primary reason I picked up a next gen console. Sure, my options are limited aside from those, but it was well worth it. It's not like these systems are going to come down in price any time soon.

Everyone has their own reasons. There's no need to bash those who chose to pick up a next gen system...

Some of us just wanted one. Don't see what's so hard to understand. If you're playing battlefield 4 and like consoles better it's a night and day difference.

No reason to play inferior multiplatform versions anymore. On top of that this is still cheaper than the PS3 was at launch and vastly superior to that system.

Last edited by a moderator:
still available online, and strangely enough its coming up tax-free for me.  so it might be worth it to save some extra $ on sales tax

I had planned to wait until infamous but when ga,estop had one mid day black friday I couldnt say no. But yeah until infamous there is no need for a next gen console yet

still available online, and strangely enough its coming up tax-free for me. so it might be worth it to save some extra $ on sales tax
If you live in a state with sales tax you won't get it tax free from BB; occasionally their site glitches and sales tax isn't calculated correctly during checkout but they always bill the sales tax eventually.

Just wanted to check in here. I ordered the PS4 on Tuesday with no tax and free shipping, and it's scheduled to be delivered today (Thursday).

I find it strange that I was never charged sales tax and then I noticed a few more of my recent online orders from them were never charged tax either (not that I'm complaining). Even amazon charges me sales tax so idk what's going on with that.

Yeah... looks like the shortage is dying down. Saw one at Fred Meyer (the first I've ever seen at a brick-and-mortar store ever). Came back today, and noticed there were now 2 of them lol.

bread's done
Back