Playstation 4 replacement

WyldRyce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I received a defective PS4 yesterday from Amazon. I saw a thread on the PlayStation forums about replacing it at a Sony Store so I gave the nearest location a call and they told me they would replace it for no charge. If anyone has one near them I would contact them first before sending it in. This was at the Chicago Premium Outlet in Aurora, IL.

I received a defective PS4 yesterday from Amazon. I saw a thread on the PlayStation forums about replacing it at a Sony Store so I gave the nearest location a call and they told me they would replace it for no charge. If anyone has one near them I would contact them first before sending it in. This was at the Chicago Premium Outlet in Aurora, IL.
sony gave a statement saying that it wasn't really faulty. there is a little piece of metal at the HDMI port that should be sticking up. push it back down and then it should b okay

It wasn't that simple for some of us.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-4-Support/Broken-PlayStation-4-Systems/td-p/42122503

Mine was defective as well. I also got it from Amazon. I however live in L.A. and drove to the Sony store there. they swapped it out. No Issues

bread's done
Back