Playstation All Star Battle Royale Beta now live and free

Outlaw1986

CAGiversary!
Free to download PSASBR now live on PS vita with no PS plus needed and if u have PS plus u can download it on PS3 also. For users without PS plus or a vita, u will be able download it on Oct. 23rd.

I havent been able to connect to an online match at all since it went up. And theres no single player option in the beta. The tutorial made it seem fun though.

I just found it by accident that it was up to download on the vita and didn't see it posted here so I figured I'd let everybody know. I'm still downloading it now, haven't got to play it yet.

Yeah. They are not convincing me by allowing me to try out a broken product for free.

Correction: A TUTORIAL for free. Vita version.

Yup on the vita I just typed beta into the search bar and it popped up then.
Wish I could join a match somebody let me know when they put the servers back up.

I absolutely hate when they release a demo like this and the servers don't work. Don't release it if the servers aren't fixed. Pretty bad first impression.

[quote name='Outlaw1986']Free to download PSASBR now live on PS vita with no PS plus needed and if u have PS plus u can download it on PS3 also. For users without PS plus or a vita, u will be able download it on Oct. 23rd.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Don't have PS+ but I do have a vita. I thought you needed PS+ for both.

bread's done
Back