Playstation all star beta codes

Yeah, I read this article earlier as well. I'm pretty sure you would have to be a PS Plus member. Hence their pretty cool incentives! But I'm sure it may be emailed at random to select members. So if you have PS Plus you should be in good hands.

[quote name='Dee Bang Bro']Yeah, I read this article earlier as well. I'm pretty sure you would have to be a PS Plus member. Hence their pretty cool incentives! But I'm sure it may be emailed at random to select members. So if you have PS Plus you should be in good hands.[/QUOTE]

darn...i want a code so bad!! xD This is like the only game i want this holiday season

[quote name='Josh1billion']PS+ here, but no code.[/QUOTE]

I would double check your notification settings. Make sure you allow them to send you promotional and offer emails.

[quote name='GenTrapstar']i have all my stuff turned on and nothing.

Just to be sure where do you find this at.[/QUOTE]

the email assigned to your psn account

[quote name='GenTrapstar']i have all my stuff turned on and nothing.

Just to be sure where do you find this at.

Found it I guess.[/QUOTE]

Account settings and then notifications.

from what i read on ign. the codes are being mainly sent out to European countries atm.

the only comments ive seen that have actually received them are from the uk, Australia and Taiwan on the ign forums.

dont know if they have started sending em out in the us yet but it seems majority of people who recived them are ps+ members from those areas with newsletter on

[quote name='overlordmike']from what i read on ign. the codes are being mainly sent out to European countries atm.

the only comments ive seen that have actually received them are from the uk, Australia and Taiwan on the ign forums.

dont know if they have started sending em out in the us yet but it seems majority of people who recived them are ps+ members from those areas with newsletter on[/QUOTE]

Got a code yesterday, and am in the US. Just a heads up...Around 5pm, but IGN took some time to post.

I got the email with a code :) I also got lbp kart racing beta which i already have.
Beta Voucher Code
L3CB-29NT-PFCD

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been invited to every single beta Sony has, but the one I would actually be interested in participating in they do not give me a code for. Rats!

I'm a PS+ member too. No code.

bread's done
Back