PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Beta

bjstucker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Congratulations on joining the Developer Beta for PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale!

Here you'll be among the first to experience the iconic characters of the PlayStation universe coming together in an epic fighting game! We're very excited to show you the game and all the fantastic features we've been working on and we can't wait to see everyone go all-out in battle to see who's truly the best!

As part of the Developer Beta, you will be able to access the PlayStation All-Stars Beta Forums on us.PlayStation.com so you can participate with the rest of the Beta community members and provide valuable feedback to the development team!

Here is your Beta Code
GETTIN-MONEY-IS-GAY

In order to enter the Beta, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: From the PlayStation®3 XMB, select the PlayStation®Store.
Step 2: Select the 'Redeem Codes' icon.

Step 3: Enter the Beta Voucher Code. Please note that the Beta Voucher Code is case sensitive and
must be entered exactly as displayed.
Step 4: Once the Beta Voucher Code has been entered correctly, click 'Next'.
Step 5: Once you accept the terms, you will be taken to the download screen.

To access the beta forums:

1) Visit us.playstation.com and click "Sign In" at the top of the screen.
2) Login with your PSN ID and password.
3) Roll over your PSN ID and select "PSN BETA" from the drop down menu.
4) The End-User License Agreement will appear. If you agree with the terms listed, select "I AGREE".

The focus of this private beta phase will be to stress-test the server's load capability and in-game features. Please note that the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale closed beta is a testing program for a work in progress. The game you play today is not indicative of the quality of the final product or its ultimate performance, frame rate, effects, or feature set.

Below is the schedule for the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale closed developer beta:

Friday 8/10, 12:00 PM Pacific - Saturday 8/11, 11:59 PM Pacific
Friday 8/17, 12:00 PM Pacific - Saturday 8/18, 11:59 PM Pacific

Also, please remember that everything associated with this test is confidential and may not be discussed outside of the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Beta. Your participation in this closed beta is always subject to the End-User License Agreement and Confidentiality Agreement contained within.

Anyone else get this Sorry if this is a repost. Also really do not plan to use my code. :whistle2:#

I got it. I'm enjoying the game, but I won't see myself playing much of it if I can't invite my friends to play a game with me. Never was interested in this kinda game (or any fighting game) without friends.

I got one. Played one match as Parappa and was against three Kratos'. Managed to finish second. Seemed okay (never could get into Smash Bros.) so I'll try some more over the weekend.

bread's done
Back