PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale PS3/ Twisted Metal $9.99 Amazon FSSS

So is the online pass expired for only Twisted Metal or for PASBR as well?

Either way, price matched and picked up PASBR at Best Buy. Been wanting it for awhile, but with what I heard, I wanted to get a decent deal on it. Managed to get all the additional characters, so I have them waiting on the hard drive (only care about Isaac Clarke and Kat honestly, didn't play Gravity Rush but it's nice to have another girl in, Zeus and the guy from Starcraft are weak choices :shame: ).

Hopefully it's entertaining enough. I don't think I will be burned with a 10 dollar purchase. Thanks OP!
Anyone who picked up a copy last night at Best Buy know? My copy of PASBR currently preparing for shipment on Amazon.

Just got shipment confirmation that my copy of All Stars was left at my front door!

That was super fast, even for Prime. It was one day shipping. Nice!

Trust me, the online multiplayer doesn't work even if you have an online pass. This game is completely worthless. At $10 I am afraid you got ripped off man :cry:
You are defiantly not getting ripped off at $10. Yea it was a pain in the ass to get into a match but once you were in you were good. I was amazed that I never experienced any lag what's so ever escpically since I didn't have the best Internet at the time. Even without online multilayer the game is still well worth $10

Ordered. I have waited forever for this to come to PS+ (passing multiple $10 price points), but will have a video game and homemade pizza party soon and this seems like a good party game.

Eld, if this comes to PS+ you will never be invited to my video game & homemade food parties.
No one invites me to anything anyway.

Recieved my copy of PASBR yesterday in the mail! :D. Cross-Buy worked as advertised. Just got finished redeeming my free digital PSVita copy (online pass already included) and my online pass for the PS3 version, included on the insert that came with the game.

Redeeming my digital copy from the Disc Benefits menu wasn't without issue though. Everytime I tried to redeem my disc I would get Error Code 80025922 (An error has occured). Took around ten tries (within 15 minutes) but it finally worked! Now to get a Vita sometime, 2000 prefferably! lol :nottalking:

On a side note... maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan..... that intro to the game is soooooooooooooooooooo good! My HDTV is 1080p but says the game is in 720p... picture looked stunning! And I absolutely loved the music used for it too!  :bow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDKXroc4Lsg

I'm completely new to this game but I can already tell it's going to be a favorite of mine! :D  

Has everyone received their copies? I have prime and I'm still waiting. Kinda getting pissed at this point. I ordered it on March 9th for the love of God

Thanks OP! $10 was my price. Yay for another Vita game I can't fit on my lousy 8GB card!

I had $10 in Amazon fun bucks and signed up for a Prime trial to get the free shipping.

Anyone know if you can cancel and still use the video streaming stuff for the full 30-day trial?
Ya. Cancelling just turns off auto-renewal. I've had a couple 30 day trials in the last few years and just turned off auto-renewal right after signing up and kept using it for the 30 days.

bread's done
Back