Playstation.com Can Now Link your Account with your PSN + PSN Gamercards for Forums!?

It would be nice to be able to have the browser friends list sort them like they do on the PS3, meaning those who are actually on will show up first, then the away people, and finally everybody else.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I think Sony may eventually show how many of each trophy, or your actual level. I don't think they'll ever show what games you recently played, since I don't think it's currently built in the PS3 to track it.[/quote]

That would be perfect for me.

Mine isn't showing up in my sig. I've tried Tanuki's way, I've tried using the link within [ img] tags (sans space), it's still not working. Any ideas? My PSN name is ZackieChan.

Step in the right direction, but they need to add more to it.

Despite it being totally useless, I would like to see the last few games people have played on their cards, and the obvious trophy count/level.

ZOMG! The XBOX and xbox.com have been able to do this for years. But nope it wasnt cool according to you guys until a few days ago.

[quote name='yukine']Step in the right direction, but they need to add more to it.

Despite it being totally useless, I would like to see the last few games people have played on their cards, and the obvious trophy count/level.[/QUOTE]I think trophies will show up as they become more standard. With the majority of people having no trophies right now, it's really not a must right now IMO (but at least they got the foundation started). I dunno if they will ever track game, since I really don't think they have PS3 setup to do that yet (I'm not sure how it could be done via firmware upgrade. I do know for sure PS3 doesn't track the games played, only shows what someone played).

What I think would be cool is:
-Under the PSN name, have a level bar.
-Under the level bar, have the 4 trophies, and put underneath how many you have.

It may not be as fancy as XBL, but that would be good enough IMO, for a service not receiving any money.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KillJoi99']ZOMG! The XBOX and xbox.com have been able to do this for years. But nope it wasnt cool according to you guys until a few days ago.[/quote]

Stop making shit up.

what if I were to copy and past HTML into the about me section of the PSN card, do you think it would show up on the card?

[quote name='fullhavok']i couldn't find where to sign up....[/quote]

Once you sign-in at the top of the PlayStation page, there should be a "Link ID" button next to your information.

Very interesting indeed
Just wondering why you can only see when the last time your friends are online on the web page and not on the actual Ps3 too

While reading the blog, someone at SCEA said:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008...derground-and-playstation-network-identities/

well, i think we need a Trophies section in the personal webpage too.

Chris Hagedorn replied on July 16, 2008 at 2:10 pm

We’re always looking to improve the user experience. We’re listening to everyone’s feedback and we have a long list of features coming to the PSN - linking your ID on the web is just a first step.

Linked mine a few days ago. It would be great if our Trophies and what game we are playing also shows up on our graphic.

Also the next step is to allow us to send and receive PSN messages from our PSU account.
Chris Hagedorn replied on July 16, 2008 at 2:12 pm

Hey, these are all great suggestions. Keep ‘em coming!

is there any way to put this beside my xbox one in my signature? i know zero about html.

i know that that copy and pasting didn't work though. woo hoo! figured it out.... still don't know how to get it next to the xbox one in my signature though... if that's even possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
All right, I'm bumping this thread to let everyone know CheapyD put it in our CAG profiles; however, you have to start the linking yourself to show up.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You're two posts late, Mana.[/QUOTE]I didn't notice. Since I saw the thread fell back, I decided to bump it to make sure people knew (so they'd do the ID-linking for their profile to appear).

Oh well, glad you told Cheapy and posted in this thread about it earlier. :)

I've been wondering why there is no comment under my PSN ID?I put "Promiscuous Boy" in the about me section and then shouldn't it show up?

bread's done
Back