Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
I'm always tempted to buy the Persona Endless Night Collection whenever it goes on sale. But I already have the Persona 4 game with all its DLC on Vita, and I don't don't wanna buy all the other DLC for the other games.

According to PSPrices, the last time PS Plus was on sale was back in June of 2019. Surely that's not right is it? My sub just ran out. I'm assuming it'll go on sale in November for Black Friday?

Me looking at the games on sale and realizing there's only 3 games I want. :D/

Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate & Injustice 2 Legendary Bundle

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2

To answer Bryson: PS Plus has definitely been on sale since then. I believe I bought a code from CDKeys for ~$30 last November.

According to PSPrices, the last time PS Plus was on sale was back in June of 2019. Surely that's not right is it? My sub just ran out. I'm assuming it'll go on sale in November for Black Friday?
CDKeys has it for 39.99 right now. It's been around $35 once in a while from what I've seen. Honestly I haven't paid too much attention when I see deals for it, since mine still has several years to go on it.

http://cdky.co/1-year-playstation-plus-membership-digital-code

looking at this sale like

I already have all the games I want. :wall:

wait a minute...

I already have all the games I want. :D/
For me the games I want are random and or so new( save Pier Solar, Saturday Morning rpg and Doom and Destiny) that they rarely go on sale if at all even during the indie sales. That includes the House of Fatamorgana which was heavily hyped on the PS blog and has never been on sale

Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart for $35 at Gamefly is a great deal for those wanting to buy used. Black Friday is close so it could be cheaper. Follow your CAG instincts. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Really hope Rocket League immediately dives into a Ghostbusters event once the Batman Halloween stuff is over. That was the theme last year, but I'm sure they'll have some new stuff for the movie. More than anything I want a Ecto-1 boost with the siren sound effect, it's lame driving that car around without it. Also, while the Batman stuff is cool and all...they could've done that any time during the year...especially next year to coincide with the new movie...I'd rather have Halloween event awarding traditional rewards for the holiday like jackolanterns, witches, ghosts, and whatnot. Next year they should partner up with Universal and make use of their classic monsters.

I bought this AVR Receiver from Costco on Friday 10/15 as it was a pretty good price $449 for 4K 120hz pass-through (3 HDMI ports capable of doing 8K or 4K120 and 3 HDMI ports capped at 4K 60). I have my cable box, PS3 and Nintendo Switch hooked up to the 4K60 ports and my PS5, Series X and Laptop (not permanent but just a long Ultra HD cable for PC gaming on the TV or perhaps the Steam Deck when it launches) hooked up to the other 3 4K120 ports. Everything is working well for me on my LG CX so far. I had not heard much about receivers capable of passing through 4K120 but it appears they are now available for reasonable prices. It was kind of weird though since this receiver just secretly went on sale at Costco about 2 weeks ago with minimal attention. There wasn't even information about it online until recently and it is a Costco exclusive. I watched a few youtube videos online before buying it and most echoed this sentiment and the AVS forum said the same. 

Here is the info on Costco's website:

https://www.costco.com/.product.3360461.html

Denon AVR S760H 7.2ch 8K AV Receiver

Item  3360461    Model  AVR-S760H
Member Only Item

Your Price $ 449.99

Shipping & Handling $0.00*
Features:
7.2-channel amplifier delivering 75W per channel
Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and 8K Pass-Through
6 HDMI Inputs & 1 HDMI Output with HDCP 2.3 Support
Stream Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and more with HEOS
Works with AirPlay 2, Google Assistant, and Alexa

Upgrade your home theater with the Denon AVR-S760H. With 75W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.08%, 2ch. driven), this performance-tuned Denon 7.2 AV receiver provides a truly immersive 3D audio experience. Supports Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X® and DTS Virtual:X™. The AVR-S760H also features the latest video technologies such as 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz passthrough, Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HDR10+, Dynamic HDR and HLG as well as 8K upscaling and HDCP 2.3 support on all HDMI inputs (6 in/1 out).

The front-panel USB offers convenient audio playback of MP3 and Hi-Res audio formats (WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD 2.8/5.6 MHz files). Stream popular music services like Spotify®, Pandora®, TIDAL and more wirelessly via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 and Wi-Fi with HEOS® Built-in. The Denon AVR-S760H works with Google Assistant, Apple Siri, Josh.ai and Alexa for effortless voice control.

The award-winning Denon Setup Assistant visually guides you through each step in the setup process, ensuring you get setup right the first time. Because every home theater is different, Denon uses premium room calibration technology from Audyssey that automatically measures and optimizes your AV receiver to provide a surround sound experience custom-tailored to your unique listening enviroment.

Picked up Lost in Random right away from the Halloween sale. Was planning to buy this soon anyway so I'm happy for the 20% discount.  Going to look over the rest of the list to see if anything else interests me.

Edit: I also picked up Ray's the Dead for $3.99 with PS Plus extra discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay guys and gals... I need some guidance. I've been out of the PlayStation game since around March/April when I couldn't find a PS5 in time for The Show 21 and since I had a Series X and it was available there I simply had no reason to turn on my PS4 Pro.

Fast forward to now and I traded in both my PS4 slim and my PS4 Pro along with one of my old XB1S a few weeks ago to stockpile credit from GameStop in hopes I could eventually snag a PS5 online from them. Well that move paid off yesterday when I was able to get a digital bundle while still having a little credit leftover.

I have a ton of PS4 games I need to finish but I would like to get Spiderman:Miles Morales and the new Ratchet and Clank game. As already mentioned, I'm strictly digital so can anyone clue me in as to what the digital lows have been on those so I don't overspend? I can be patient since I'm getting ready to move and probably won't even hook it up for a few months. Thanks!

Okay guys and gals... I need some guidance. I've been out of the PlayStation game since around March/April when I couldn't find a PS5 in time for The Show 21 and since I had a Series X and it was available there I simply had no reason to turn on my PS4 Pro.

Fast forward to now and I traded in both my PS4 slim and my PS4 Pro along with one of my old XB1S a few weeks ago to stockpile credit from GameStop in hopes I could eventually snag a PS5 online from them. Well that move paid off yesterday when I was able to get a digital bundle while still having a little credit leftover.

I have a ton of PS4 games I need to finish but I would like to get Spiderman:Miles Morales and the new Ratchet and Clank game. As already mentioned, I'm strictly digital so can anyone clue me in as to what the digital lows have been on those so I don't overspend? I can be patient since I'm getting ready to move and probably won't even hook it up for a few months. Thanks!
If you want to know price history for PSN games, psprices.com and platprices.com are your friends.

Those two have the absolute worst rate of going on sale. Good luck.

I cannot express hard enough how bad that Uncharted trailer is. I don't get it. Amy Hennig and Nolan North both seem to be excited about it, but it just looks so terrible.
I'm not sure how anyone could've expected more. Of course trailers always make the movie look good and it looks way better than I thought it would. Of course the Fillion one is better but not sure how anyone would say it looks terrible. The games are shlocky enough as it is so it's not like the bar was all that high.

I'm not sure how anyone could've expected more. Of course trailers always make the movie look good and it looks way better than I thought it would. Of course the Fillion one is better but not sure how anyone would say it looks terrible. The games are shlocky enough as it is so it's not like the bar was all that high.
I can say it looks terrible for one reason: No mustache.

The Nathan Fillion one is superb.  Especially the scene when he exits the building and the movie switches from cutscene to third person shooter. 

That is art.

The Uncharted movie took 12 years from conception to filming. So long that Marky Mark aged into the Sully role after being the original choice for Drake. Sony isn't banking $120 million on something that doesn't have franchise potential and Fillion and Wahlberg are both 50.

bread's done
Back