Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
I'm still gonna send the picture to my alt account and then open the message in the app on my phone and download it to share that way. Sony can't tell me what to do

408 hours for me, with just over half on PS5 games. 100% of my gaming was done locally. Online is still just a fad in my house. Overall I'm surprised at how little I played but looking back 2021 does feel like a weak year for Sony. Returnal was the only new PS5 game I put more than 40 hours into.

Has anyone else noticed anything weird going on with their PSN Wishlist?  I was looking at it to see if anything I wanted went on sale today and noticed that probably half the things that were supposed to be on there were completely removed.  I had to re-add them all over again.  Thankfully, I keep a wishlist over at PS Prices so I could see what was missing, but I just hope it was up-to-date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone else noticed anything weird going on with their PSN Wishlist? I was looking at it to see if anything I wanted went on sale today and noticed that probably half the things that were supposed to be on there were completely removed. I had to re-add them all over again. Thankfully, I keep a wishlist over at PS Prices so I could see what was missing, but I just hope it was up-to-date.
That's weird, but I just checked my PSN wishlist and everything is still there.

I bought Tiny Tina when it came out and it’s a good lead-up for the new Wonderlands game. UFC and Planet Coaster are meh to me, but overall a decent month I guess.

I am more harsh.  Technically, they gave away Borderlands 2 Complete, so long time PS+ users might already own that advergame one off.

Sports games are either your bag or zero value; zero value for me.

And Planet Coaster is likely much better on PC, has been bundled there before, and is $9 right now.

Compared to previous months, incredibly low value, IMO.

Bad month for Plus. Planet Coaster would have been a better get without the only on PS5 nonsense.
Can Sony drop this dumb gimmick already? The PS5 has no issues with demand and the Plus Collection on PS5 is already doing this concept better.

This whole you get PS4 but not PS5 (and vice versa) stuff is frustrating.

I remember getting Vita games that we got that would give us PS3 and PS4 and PSP versions.

Has anyone else noticed anything weird going on with their PSN Wishlist? I was looking at it to see if anything I wanted went on sale today and noticed that probably half the things that were supposed to be on there were completely removed. I had to re-add them all over again. Thankfully, I keep a wishlist over at PS Prices so I could see what was missing, but I just hope it was up-to-date.
I try to avoid using the PS Store at all until it's time to purchase. I use Dekudeals and/or PSPrices for sales and wishlists.

Mine looks fine surprisingly. I'm sure my whole list will disappear tho lol.

Does the Uncharted Nathan Drake collection still hold up? I will be getting the the legacy of thieves and am wondering if I should start from the collection or just go ahead with legacy of thieves.

Does the Uncharted Nathan Drake collection still hold up? I will be getting the the legacy of thieves and am wondering if I should start from the collection or just go ahead with legacy of thieves.
Yes--when I played UC1 through that collection a few months ago, I was surprised by the graphical quality improved from PS3 and the gameplay still holds up.

So much YES - do not miss out on these amazing games, and you won't fully appreciate the masterpiece that is Uncharted 4 unless you play this trilogy first.

So much YES - do not miss out on these amazing games, and you won't fully appreciate the masterpiece that is Uncharted 4 unless you play this trilogy first.
GorgeousHonestDikdik-size_restricted.gif

Hopefully the months of awful PS+ titles will lead to something good once they announce what their Game Pass competition is. Save all the good games for when that launches.

Nope that will be a giant disappointment as well lol.

I hope its great but they will screw it up some how.

Sony's game subscription will have to be more like EA Play than GamePass with first party games only being added once sales plateau. They can't afford to put their $200 million games in there on day one but surely some 3rd party games will. What does this mean for PS+ games though? Do they become increasingly irrelevant to the point where no one cares about them anymore like Xbox Games with Gold?

What does this mean for PS+ games though? Do they become increasingly irrelevant to the point where no one cares about them anymore like Xbox Games with Gold?
Have they not already come to that point? Maybe not as bad as GwG but nothing good for about a year now.

Randomly got a package in the mail today. Turns out to be the PSVR camera adapter I signed up to get...one year ago.

As many have stated the first Uncharted game has always been known as clunkier...it will be a bit less exciting playing through that one. It is still a good game but not as good. After that it improves a lot. My personal recommendation is to not spend time trying to find the hidden treasures...just enjoy finding the ones that you do. I wasted a lot of time looking in random corners and it made the games less exciting ... for me at least. Have fun!!!

As many have stated the first Uncharted game has always been known as clunkier...it will be a bit less exciting playing through that one. It is still a good game but not as good. After that it improves a lot. My personal recommendation is to not spend time trying to find the hidden treasures...just enjoy finding the ones that you do. I wasted a lot of time looking in random corners and it made the games less exciting ... for me at least. Have fun!!!
Yes, they hadn't quite figured out the balance between gunplay and puzzles with the first game, so there are some rather long gunplay sections that overstay their welcome. Not a bad game by any means, but not as good as the others.

I don't know about the original being a cult classic, but more quality 3D platformers are a good thing if it pans out:

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1486338390077366272

Uh yeah, it's my personal opinion... I did post it. Not sure what you're saying here.
Same. The second part doesn't make sense either as they are basically agreeing the games are bad. Unless they ment to say they aren't bad and it was just a typo. Either way multiple people saying the same thing on this very page. Frisky was one of the few who had anything positive to say about it.

fucking terrible month for Plus.
I couldn't agree more. A DLC converted to a standalone to promote a new game, a sports title and a niche game hovering around $20 on sales and even cheaper on PC. If I didn't get all those years of PS+ for $20 a year a few years back, I'd be outraged.

WTF? You literally already have the Tiny Tina game. February is such a cop out. Just like the other month where we got a demo of Godfall as a PS+ game.
Having played all the Borderlands content in existence myself I bought the Tina Tina standalone game when it came out since I am a huge fan of the series. They did make the expansion a standalone game so there are some nice little changes they made like getting 2 skill points every time you level up for one. They had to scale the game some due to the fact you needed to be a much higher level (25)character to even start the expansion in the original game. The game is more challenging even with the scaling though.

Considering the Tina Tina expansion is probably the best Borderlands DLC out there I think this is a great game for people wanting to check it out without having to play through the main story of BL2 to get high enough level to play and enjoy the expansion.

I love PS Plus but some months it does feel like a dumping ground for sports and free-to-play games.  

Tiny Tina is a good game but it's a little too much of a one-note joke for me. 

bread's done
Back