Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
Not that I think those will be on it but I was under the impression there are 50 games and they had only shown 25 of them? Is there a full list somewhere?
Apparently not. I didn't read the article and just googled and jumped straight to the games. I don't think either of those two will make the cut either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchased Samurai Jack and Scott Pilgrim for $17 but was wondering if I should had gotten physical copies instead, thoughts?

Not a deal but

I'm having a lot of fun with the new Elder Scrolls Online expansion (High Isle). Adds a card game that's really fun, in addition to the usual new zones, quests, etc. Would recommend for anyone looking to get into the game, because the $60 version gives you all the previous expansions (the big DLCs but not the smaller DLCs) as well for free.

It will probably go on sale for $10-20 next spring like the others have though so be aware.

Finished up the Klonoa collection and I really enjoyed the first game but the second one is a slog. Most of the levels in the second half of Klonoa 2 just go on for way too long (some up to 20 minutes) especially when some of the levels are mazes. I had to force myself to finish it and I left it without getting the last trophy I needed for the platinum. 

I loved the first game back in the day but I don't remember if I had ever played 2 before. 

Streaming some Escape Academy, if you want to see that in action.

Edit: Here's the archive. It's a good puzzle game of exploring these spaces to figure out how to solve its various puzzles to eventually escape. The controls aren't all that great, as it can be hard to know where to look to interact with items and some puzzles have poor controls.

Really wish I didn’t buy the Yuffie DLC at the last second when it was on sale for $15 since I’m on the premium tier. Oh well. Gonna try to hold off more PS purchases since I locked in premium for another 2.5 years.

I’m looking forward to playing Stray this week though.

Really wish I didn’t buy the Yuffie DLC at the last second when it was on sale for $15 since I’m on the premium tier. Oh well. Gonna try to hold off more PS purchases since I locked in premium for another 2.5 years.

I’m looking forward to playing Stray this week though.
I did the exact same thing, lol. And in typical me fashion, haven't even touched the DLC yet. Oh well, I probably won't get around to it until it's removed from the service again anyway :lol:

Still seeing prices for most of them. Hopefully they’ll be fixed soon.
Yeah, I can't grab Intergrade since I already have the PS4 version. I'm sure it'll all get sorted out eventually.

Edit: The other games are showing up as part of the library now.

Looks like you can't snag the PS5 FF7R if you've previously claimed the PS4 version on Plus.

Ell oh ell.

(I have the disc version if I gave enough of a shit but uh)

Minecraft Dungeons worth $30? Had it on my wishlist for what seems like ages and it’s finally on sale.
I’ve played it on Xbox a little here and there for rewards quests. It’s been just engaging enough to play for the rewards, but not enough to keep me playing once I’ve hit whatever goal I needed to. I feel like a 10 year old me would have loved it. So maybe only worth it if you have kids or if the price is lower

Minecraft Dungeons worth $30? Had it on my wishlist for what seems like ages and it’s finally on sale.
As the other guy said, it's a good game if you have kids. If you're playing it on your own, it will probably bore you, because it's a VERY simplified take on the Diablo formula.

As the other guy said, it's a good game if you have kids. If you're playing it on your own, it will probably bore you, because it's a VERY simplified take on the Diablo formula.
I have a 4 year old daughter, but I doubt she would enjoy it tbh. Might just wait for it to drop even lower at some point then. Appreciate the input guys.

About time they made the Cole's Legacy DLC available. I remember buying it off eBay for a few bucks forever ago.
Wish more games did this, even if they charged a few bucks, I'm not of the mind that digital content should be pre-order exclusive forever.

To piggyback off my other comment, any input on Biomutant for $30 bucks?  Worth it?  I know the PS5 version is just around the corner too so figured I might jump in now unless the game sucks lol

bread's done
Back