Playstation Games - Suikoden 2, Raiden Project, Xenogears, ETC

Status
Not open for further replies.

saigumi

CAGiversary!
--All sold---

I have a stack of Playstation Games, most are RPGs. All are complete with manual, case, and disks.

Photos available on request, though assume that there may be mild scratches on the disk and shelfwear on the cases but completely in playable condition. These are games I have played and moving from college to an apartment to a house to another house in the last 14 years made it hard to keep them pristine.

Discounts for batch purchases. I plan to ship in padded envelopes for single game sales, shipping is $3 for first class. I have had horrible luck with media mail, so I will absolutely not ship that way. Paypal preffered, AR15 complete upper with barrel and charging handle desired. :)

Heat: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=30035

Azure Dreams $20
Brave Fencer Musashi $15
Chrono Cross $15
Colony Wars $10
Dance Dance Revolution Konamix $15
Final Fantasy Chronicles $15
Final Fantasy 8 $15
Front Mission 3 $15
Granstream Saga $10
Harvest Moon Back to Nature $30
Incredible Crisis $10
Metal Gear Solid $10
Parasite Eve $15
Raiden Project $40
Rival Schools $30
Ruroni Kenshin (Japanese) $30
Saga Frontier $20
Star Ocean: The Second Story $40
Suikoden $50
Suikoden II $80
Tobal No 1 $10
Vagrant Story $30
Warhammer Shadow of the Horned Rat $10
Xenogears $70

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in Suikoden II as well, so it would be nice if you could post pictures. I've been trying to get that game back for years.

I currently have an offer for all of the games. If it falls through, I will take a picture of Suikoden 2 for you guys. It isn't mint and does 1 patch of light scratches about the size of a penny on the disk. I have played it all the way through since it got the scratch. Judging for the 5 pm's I have got about it, the price is more than fair.

I just didn't already because my camera's viewfinder screen is broke and trying to guestimate the aim of it isn't as easy as you'd think.

I will start posting up all my complete Dreamcast games and incomplete PS1 games later today... including a disk only Suikoden 2.

Is the disc only Suikoden II in addition to the complete version as well? If someone else gets the complete version before I do, I'm still interested in the non-complete version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back