PlayStation Home on the PS3 Offers Free PSOne Games After PS4 Tour

BobBills

CAGiversary!
Three PSOne games are being given away for free on PlayStation Home, in the area called the PlayStation 4 Experience.

The three classic games available are: Twisted Metal, Warhawk, and Destruction Derby. The promotion is on the PS3, and requires a virtual tour of the PS4 to gain access to the games.

Once accessed, gamers will interact with an oversized PS Vita, and go on a "Quest for Greatness," scavenger hunt where 13 special cards are hidden in various virtual objects.

According to Polygon, the whole process takes about 10 minutes or so as the hunt requires simple puzzle solving and movie references. During the game, PS4 title trailers for Knack, Killzone: Shadow Fall, and DriveClub are played.

Sony is also releasing a PS4 and PS Vita "Ultimate Bundle," and details surfaced online Friday as the holiday season is inching closer.

"We're really excited for Vita as we move into Christmas," Sony senior product manager of Sony Ben Law said to MCV. "We've got a great campaign with key messaging around new releases like Tearaway, the ever-growing game catalogue and the Remote Play service."

Link
http://www.christianpost.com/news/playstation-home-on-the-ps3-offers-free-psone-games-after-ps4-tour-109406/

Sorry newbie can't link. Please post if this works

well i don't actually live in the US so buying things in the US from here is kind of a problem -_- haha

So why are you on the US deals board?

cause my account is US :D
>_>...?

anyway, thanks for the heads up OP!. Did the lil quest running around. Got the codes. Waiting on PSN to accept codes again before trying to claim them. Oh good on PSN for finding a way to make us want to use HOME XD

>_>...?

anyway, thanks for the heads up OP!. Did the lil quest running around. Got the codes. Waiting on PSN to accept codes again before trying to claim them. Oh good on PSN for finding a way to make us want to use HOME XD
I got the codes yesterday morning. One of them worked for me and the other two didn't. Then the other codes worked for me last night.

bread's done
Back