PlayStation Home Virtual E3 2013 quest/rewards list

Matenshi

CAGiversary!
Now that I've completed it all, I figured I would make a list of all the quests, so people can decide if they want to bother with it or if they don't care about later rewards.

Numbered quests must be done in order.

Quest rewards:

1) Complete the PlayStation Vita collection quest.

Reward: Interactive PlayStation Vita (only usable in the Virtual E3)

2) Complete the Sony Music Unlimited Video Quest

Reward: 30-day Sony Music Unlimited free trial voucher code (expires 7/31/13)

3) Complete the Blacklight: Retribution Photobooth Quest and Trivia Quiz

Reward: Blacklight: Retribution - Rhino Hardsuit Trophy (Home item)

4) Complete the Namco Games Part 1 Quest

Reward: ARMORED CORE: VERDICT DAY - SHIELD AM/SHA-109 (Home item)

5) Complete the Hohokum Fetch Quest

Reward: Hohokum - Capeman Costume (Home item)

6) Complete the PlayStation Plus Trivia Quiz

Reward: 30-day PlayStation Plus free trial voucher code (expires 6/30/13)

Reward: PlayStation Plus - Superhero Cape (Home item)

7) Complete the inFAMOUS Second Son Trivia Quiz

Reward: inFAMOUS Second Son - Delsin Beanie (Home item)

8) Complete the Diablo III Trivia Quiz and Video Quest

Reward: Diablo III - Hoodie (Home item)

9) Complete the Divekick Trivia Quiz

Reward: Divekick - Mr. N's Neckpillow (Home item)

10) Complete the Killzone Shadow Fall Fetch Quest

Reward: Killzone Shadow Fall: Mask (Home item)

11) Complete the PlayStation Mobile Video Quest and Fetch Quest

Reward: PlayStation Mobile games voucher code for Rymdkapsel and Haunt the House (expires 9/10/13)

12) Complete the Destiny Trivia Quiz

Reward: Destiny dynamic theme voucher code (expires 6/30/13)

13) Complete the Gran Turismo 6 Trivia Quiz

Reward: Gran Turismo 6 - Leather Jacket (Home item)

14) Complete The Walking Dead Photobooth Quest and Trivia Quiz

Reward: The Walking Dead - Clementine's Hat (Home item)

15) Complete the Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Trivia Quiz

Reward: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Edward's Dual Swords (Home item)

16) Complete the Namco Games Part 2 Quest

Reward: Tales of Xillia - Teepo Statue (Home item)

17) Complete the Killzone Mercenary Trivia Quiz

Reward: Killzone Mercenary beta access voucher code (redeem starting 8/21/13)

18) Complete the DRIVECLUB Fetch Quest

Reward: DRIVECLUB - Burning Rubber Companion (Home item)

19) Complete the Tearaway Photobooth Quest and Trivia Quiz

Reward: Tearaway - Statue (Home item)

Reward: Tearaway - Headband (Home item)

20) Complete The Last of Us Trivia Quiz

Reward: The Last of Us dynamic theme voucher code (expires 6/30/13)

X) View the screens for every kiosk in the E3 booth.

Reward: E3 2013 Leather Jacket (Home item)

X) Visit the 2013 SCEA E3 Theater for 30 minutes and enjoy the PlayStation Keynote, game trailers, live E3 coverage and more

Reward: inFAMOUS Second Son - Delsin Top (Home item)

X) Complete all objectives

Reward: LMO - Music Unlimited Hoverboard (Home item)

X) You visited the 2013 SCEA E3 Booth before it officially opened.

Reward: E3 2013 Access Badge (Home item)

Reward: Beyond Two Souls dynamic theme voucher code (expires 6/30/13)

NOTE: You had to do this before the Booth opened up. You got the Access Badge shirt at pre-registration. Go to this quest on the list to get the voucher code for the Beyond theme.

Non-quest rewards:
 ​
PlayStation Plus - Gold Sneakers (Home item)

PlayStation Plus - Sling Backpack (Home item)

These two items are hidden in the booth. I believe you can collect them after completing the PlayStation Plus trivia quiz quest (#6). I think I found them both in upstairs areas, but can't remember exactly. I didn't have to go out of my way, I just got them as I was doing the quests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, so to get Delsin top, you have to stay in the theater for at least half a hour? Well, I guess it's time to boot up my xbox lol.

That hoverboard is such a godsend since it speeds up your avatar's movement a little bit.

Also, here's my 1-month PS Plus code that I don't need: 2G5C-RENL-846T

Added the two non-quest reward items. I totally forgot about them.

I also changed the "view the screens for every kiosk" quest to not be numbered, because I think you actually don't have to do the others before you can complete it.

Nice of you to do this however, the entire thing (not counting the half hour in the theater) should only take you about 30 minutes.

You don't have to watch the videos or slideshow (took me a while to figure this out LOL), as long as it opens up you can back out immediately and it counts as done. The quizzes are generally 3 of 4 possible questions you have to get right (the questions and answer order being randomized) but you can try over and over again and it should go quick.

Pretty cool thing, I barely ever used Home so it's pretty funny to 'visit E3' virtually doing quests, lol. Which are repetitive but w/e, they are for promotional purposes anyway.

So lame I forgot to open the Home thingy before Monday though, so I totally missed the Beyond theme. A bummer, this game fully and undoubtedly wins attention, lol.

Edit: The Theater where you have to watch for 30 mins IS this big screen that plays random PS E3 videos, correct? I stayed there for way more than half an hour and it still doesn't count my achievement, lol. Any ideas wy?

Edit: The Theater where you have to watch for 30 mins IS this big screen that plays random PS E3 videos, correct? I stayed there for way more than half an hour and it still doesn't count my achievement, lol. Any ideas wy?
The one that's a separate space from the Booth? Yeah. Hmm... not sure why. I did it the day before the Booth opened and got it without any issues.

Probably doesn't make a difference, but did you zoom to the screen at any point?

I did, I zoomed it and left it to idle a couple of times for more than 30 mins, lol. I'm wondering if it doesn't count because I virtually left it to idle and I wasn't holding the gamepad to detect movement, lol? That's the only thing I can think of I am doing wrong, otherwise the achievement is probably somehow broken.

Yeah, I'm not going to use these codes either so anyone who wants them can have them.
Playstation mobile: 236T-6LNH-84A3
Killzone Mercenary: 23D4-Q4N2-G784

I did, I zoomed it and left it to idle a couple of times for more than 30 mins, lol. I'm wondering if it doesn't count because I virtually left it to idle and I wasn't holding the gamepad to detect movement, lol? That's the only thing I can think of I am doing wrong, otherwise the achievement is probably somehow broken.
Did you end up getting it yet? The only other thing I came up with to try is to explore the entire space, since I did that.

Did you end up getting it yet? The only other thing I came up with to try is to explore the entire space, since I did that.
Not really, but I haven't tried today. I might have missed it already, but the earliest I can try again is tomorrow. I wonder if someone else experienced the same problem though.

You had to navigate to the scea theatre and sit there.

This wasn't the Vita screen in the E3 area.

The part I got stuck on for 10min for not checking the ps4 kiosk lol. Derrr.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I get the PS + code? Thanks! I only have the 30 minute SCEA thing left.
Do quest #6. (Remember you have to do the numbered ones in order starting from #1.)

When you complete a quest that gives a voucher code, it appears on the quest list, which you can check at either the quest check-in kiosk or your interactive Vita.

bread's done
Back