Playstation Model Rarity?

Tespo125

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
I have the following Playstation models. Are any of them rare?

SCPH-1001
SCPH-5001
SCPH-7001
SCPH-7501
SCPH-101 (PSOne)

The SCPH-1001 has Audio and Video outputs as well as RFU DC output.

No.

The Sony Playstation has been so popular since it's release that no version of the console could be considered "rare"

Either way, as long as the console works, who cares how rare it is?

There's no reason for owning 1. Sony bashed all collector's value out of the PS1s when they made the second system reverse compatible.

*Begins boycotting reverse compatibility*

[quote name='crimsongeneses']There's no reason for owning 1. Sony bashed all collector's value out of the PS1s when they made the second system reverse compatible.

*Begins boycotting reverse compatibility*[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='crimsongeneses']There's no reason for owning 1. Sony bashed all collector's value out of the PS1s when they made the second system reverse compatible.

*Begins boycotting reverse compatibility*[/quote]

*Begins boycotting crimsongeneses* ;)

There're so much ps1 in existence that it's safe to say it wouldn't go up in value. Ps1 will be just like nintendo since it's so common.

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']any reason for owning 4 though?[/quote]

I'm guessing he has 4 Playstations because they all died... my friend went through at least 3 because they stopped reading the discs. mine barely worked after a couple years..

Remember the trick where you turned the PS upside down or on it's side? It seemed to work but it probably did more damage then good in the long run.

[quote name='PSTwoGamer']There're so much ps1 in existence that it's safe to say it wouldn't go up in value. Ps1 will be just like nintendo since it's so common.[/quote]

The top sliding snes and nes are worth money though,

ps1's are as rare as whirpool refrigerators or apple computers. its just too mainstream to hold value.

bread's done
Back