Playstation Move Controller $39.70 at Amazon

[quote name='panasonic']i think its a great deal[/QUOTE]Agreed. Especially considering the fact that's Amazon's selling price, not a third party's. And you can get FSSS with it. Thanks for the heads up, I might break and buy it.

Already have one. Not sure if I should get another. Is there a game that utilizes two of these at once? Like Samba De Amigo on the Wii.

Still gotta buy the Eye in order for this to work. If this was the controller plus the eye for $40 then that'd be awesome. Still too much for me in this case. Was hoping to get Move so I could enjoy No More Heroes PS3 the same way I did on the Wii, but meh.

I love my PS3 but I still am waiting on the move, especially after they announced they were redesigning the controller like right after they brought it out. I was going to get it, but while I was in Walmart I compared it and for the bundle and another move controller,it was the same price as the Wii bundle there so now I have 2 systems!

I got one, and sold it. Waiting for a reason to pick one up again. Or at least a price point I cannot pass up. Love to see some groundbreaking titles w/ move support.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Already have one. Not sure if I should get another. Is there a game that utilizes two of these at once? Like Samba De Amigo on the Wii.[/QUOTE]
Sports Champions (the game that comes with the standard Move bundle) does in gladiator duel and archery. Both (especially the former) are much more enjoyable with two. Then of course, there's all the multiplayer games where you need one for each person when the play is simultaneous.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Does the eye from the eye of judgment game work with the move?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Its the exact same camera.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Wow I didn't know have a sealed Eye of Judgment bundle lying under my bedroom.[/QUOTE]

Wow, did you have to break the floor to get it? :lol:

[quote name='headbanger1186']I love my PS3 but I still am waiting on the move, especially after they announced they were redesigning the controller like right after they brought it out. I was going to get it, but while I was in Walmart I compared it and for the bundle and another move controller,it was the same price as the Wii bundle there so now I have 2 systems![/QUOTE]

what do you mean? sony is going to redesign the move controller?

controller is down to 34.99.
Its in my goldbox too, to make it even lower, too bad I just got my 4th one the other day.

i always here bout this goldbox. im lost. how do you get things to go in your goldbox and it's 5/10% off?

any reason i should get more move controllers? i have 2 already buti was hoping it was gonna be all trippy fun like kinect looks, but so far its crappy wii based shovelware. still waiting for child/ren of eden / no more heroes but i wouldnt need 4 moves for that... oh wellz

Last edited by a moderator:
I was sitting here fooling around with the Gamestop deal, messing with their stupid not allowing free shipping with the buy 1 get 1 half off deal, I should just not waste my time and go straight to Amazon.

OP should be edited, its a $5 drop. I think I will make a new post about it and link here.

[quote name='frpilot']what do you mean? sony is going to redesign the move controller?[/QUOTE]

There isn't a redesign of the Move controler that I know of. Sony certainly isn't going to redesign the controller it its first year out...

There was an article I read when the move first came out that said Sony was already working on the next design for the move controller that had photos and sketch drawings. I wanna say it was in Game informer and may have been pure speculation because it didn't make sense to me either.

bread's done
Back