Playstation Move heros free download on PSN???? YMMV!

KevinMassacre

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I was just browsing the playstation store and I noticed Playstation Move Heros had a little red shopping bag icon next to it. SO I clicked it and it said I had already purchased it. However I have NEVER bought this game before. I only downloaded the demo when it was first released. Can anyone else check this out and confirm? Its a big file and mine is still downloading as we speak. Just curious if this is a glich similar to the free Fable 2 on xbox live for the people who downloaded the free chapter when it was available. I'll post again when it finishes downloading and I test it out.

[quote name='kingsnuff']curious about this...dont have much interest in the game (have it on disc and dont like it) but I cant refuse free stuff.[/QUOTE]

cool. let me know how it works out. mine is halfway done downloading now.

If you have PS+ and have downloaded a one hour trial for a game, it will show a red icon next to it until you play through the trial hour. This could be the case for you possibly. Once you play the trial, the icon will go blue and the game will be purchasable.

[quote name='theMADster']If you have PS+ and have downloaded a one hour trial for a game, it will show a red icon next to it until you play through the trial hour. This could be the case for you possibly. Once you play the trial, the icon will go blue and the game will be purchasable.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info, thats probably what this is, but i have played a bunch of trials for only a couple minutes and this is the only one that had the icon and let me download it.

[quote name='KevinMassacre']now I cant get into the store either. it says undergoing maintenence[/QUOTE]

Yeah I thought that might have something to do with your free game glitch, but I suppose it could just be a coincidence.

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah I thought that might have something to do with your free game glitch, but I suppose it could just be a coincidence.[/QUOTE]

well the first thing i will do when its finished is check the info on the file and see if it has an expiration. But now that I think about it, I didnt have the option to buy it, i clicked the icon and clicked buy now and it immediately told me it had already been purchased. Thanks again for the heads up. we will see what happens.

[quote name='emwearz']Does it appear for anyone else?[/QUOTE]

It's extremely hard to check at the moment because the store is under maintenance. I was able to get in twice after 30 tries or so, but my connection timed out before I could get to the download.

The store is back up, for me anyway, and I checked and there is no red shopping bag next to it, I have not downloaded the demo before though so i can't say if it will be there for those that have.

bread's done
Back