Regular: $99.99
Sale: $39.99

Includes:
PS Move Motion controller
PS Eye Camera
PS Move Navigation controller
LBP2:SE game
Demo Blu-ray disc

Saw this too, didn't know what it was, but I saw a guy carrying around 3 so I went to check and the price was $39.99. I just assumed it was LBP2 with a controller. Are there any fun move games, or is that fad dying down.

This deal is stupid, by the way. BB was selling the move contoller on its own for $30, and the nav controller on its own for $15. So for $5 LESS than that you get the whole thing and LBP2. Insanity.

As for Move having good/fun games: I've had it for over a year, and so far no...not really. Every game I try with Move is generally easier to play with a Dualshock 3. But for this price if you have any interest it is worth a shot.

[quote name='SDC']This deal is stupid, by the way. BB was selling the move contoller on its own for $30, and the nav controller on its own for $15. So for $5 LESS than that you get the whole thing and LBP2. Insanity.

As for Move having good/fun games: I've had it for over a year, and so far no...not really. Every game I try with Move is generally easier to play with a Dualshock 3. But for this price if you have any interest it is worth a shot.[/QUOTE]
Too bad you are not liking the Move. I find it very fun, to play with my wife and as a work out. I would recommend Grand Slam Tennis 2 and The Fight: Lights Outs as a work out, or scratch the itch when you can't get to the court. And try Sport Champions II and HoTD:OK with your significant other.

[quote name='SDC']This deal is stupid, by the way. BB was selling the move contoller on its own for $30, and the nav controller on its own for $15. So for $5 LESS than that you get the whole thing and LBP2. Insanity.[/QUOTE]
Thats why this is a deal bc you save money on the thing. Its not stupid at all

[quote name='Havok83']Thats why this is a deal bc you save money on the thing. Its not stupid at all[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure he meant it in a good way. ;)

And yes, if you have any interest in Move, this is a cheap ticket in.

[quote name='SDC']This deal is stupid, by the way. BB was selling the move contoller on its own for $30, and the nav controller on its own for $15. So for $5 LESS than that you get the whole thing and LBP2. Insanity.[/QUOTE]

This.
I already have a move setup, but purchased this for the extra move/nav controllers. Now to get some cash outta LBP2 (I'm not a fan of the series).

[quote name='dejeckt']Saw this too, didn't know what it was, but I saw a guy carrying around 3 so I went to check and the price was $39.99. I just assumed it was LBP2 with a controller. Are there any fun move games, or is that fad dying down.[/QUOTE]

I've had a lot of fun with some of the move games, but there are others I prefer to play with the dualshock (I prefer to play LBP2 with the dualshock, actually, aside from the Move-required campaign/levels). Definitely a good buy if you're into on-rails shooters, though (House of the Dead, Resident Evil Chronicles, etc).

Good deal for something that was $129.99. Got this bundle from Kmart, on clearance, for $24.99 within the last few weeks.

I almost bought this when I was at BB earlier today but I put it back. I want LBP2 SE but I don't really need another set of move accessories.

Darn, missed it online, will have to check the store tomorrow. Couldn't resist the $199.99 PS3 bundle, so may as well pick up all the discounted game bundles this week. Thanks OP!

I picked one up but it got sent into backordered the same day.

Hope it ships so I can play lightgun style games on like the RE collection and HotD.

Outside of those styles of games, I doubt I'll be using it much but honestly, it's a really nice price point for all the stuff you're getting even if you plan on selling LBP 2.

I got the bundle today, as well as the sharpshooter- RE5 Gold is pretty fun with Move (don't try to use it with the sharpshooter...poor decision) can't wait to try Resistance 3 with it!

[quote name='wpress']I got the bundle today, as well as the sharpshooter- RE5 Gold is pretty fun with Move (don't try to use it with the sharpshooter...poor decision) can't wait to try Resistance 3 with it![/QUOTE]
Killzone 3 felt better with the sharpshooter for me, so don't forget that as well.

Got mine in the store this afternoon; still plenty on the shelf, no upc or sale sign up for them. I did see 2 guys in front of me trying to load all of the PS3 3D displays into a cart though, until an associate told them they were one per customer.

[quote name='AMadcap']Got mine in the store this afternoon; still plenty on the shelf, no upc or sale sign up for them. I did see 2 guys in front of me trying to load all of the PS3 3D displays into a cart though, until an associate told them they were one per customer.[/QUOTE]

hahaha thats awesome.

[quote name='slowdive21']hahaha thats awesome.[/QUOTE]

I wanted to give the associate a hi-five; I could hear the 'uh, no.' in his tone. :applause:

[quote name='AMadcap']Got mine in the store this afternoon; still plenty on the shelf, no upc or sale sign up for them. I did see 2 guys in front of me trying to load all of the PS3 3D displays into a cart though, until an associate told them they were one per customer.[/QUOTE]

And you wonder why Best Buy is doing poorly.
Consumer has cash right now for items.
Sorry sir we dont want your money.
Item sits in warehouse with high markup eventually being cleared out.

Thanks OP. I just picked one up. I didn't think I'd get a deal on this since I missed the Amazon lightning deal a while back.

Got the last one in Baldwin, New York after looking EVERYWHERE and finally finding the last one sitting with the game rep at her mini-register

My Best Buy had a bunch sitting around, so I snagged one. I saw Target had a Just Dance 3 Move bundle for the same price, but that bundle doesn't include a navigation controller.

[quote name='MrBoss']And you wonder why Best Buy is doing poorly.
Consumer has cash right now for items.
Sorry sir we dont want your money.
Item sits in warehouse with high markup eventually being cleared out.[/QUOTE]

Is that a haiku?

I'm not really convinced that protecting black friday deals from hoarders is the cause of Best Buy's financial woes.

bread's done
Back