Playstation Plus 12 months for $35

The last email I got was around 5:40pm EST in which It was titled

Your Boxed Deal Order Confirmation (#)

saying how my payment was confirmed. So your saying I'll get another email at some point with the code?
Yup, I got a total of 4 emails from them:

Registration, Confirmation, and Status, all in 3 separate emails at 1:55pm

Then one with the Subscription Code at 5:09pm

The order status email was around 1:55pm, and said: "Awaiting Fulfillment". I paid through Paypal.

I also used a fake phone number, so I wouldn't be concerned about waiting by the phone or anything.

The instructions in the subscription email are weird and reference a trial, but it definitely worked and extended my subscription a full year.

Seems like some other people in the thread had luck contacting customer service, if you don't hear anything in a bit. I'm guessing they just got a bit overwhelmed with demand.

[quote name="BetterToGive" post="11644262" timestamp="1395876758"]There's this thing called google. Use it.[/quote]
He doesn't have time to google it. He's a doctor for god's sake. He busy saving lives!

Thanks very much OP!  

Picked up a year and might go for two or three?  This is one of the better deals that I've seen for PS+.

I saw a few posts re: is "The Boxed Deal" a legit company?  My  experience (albeit a short one) is "Yes".  I received the code about four hours after placing my order.  Can't redeem it online but the code went through without a hitch when I logged on PSN on my PS4.  

And it stacks (I am "good" through 09/2015 but like I said, I might try and make it through 2017/2018 for $34.99/year...).  And for the price the least I could care about is getting three or four separate emails with different info re: My Order. 

Thanks, again, OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I use google to diagnose all my patients.  Never occurred to me to use it to research PS+ subscription limits, but now I'm on it. 

Yup, I got a total of 4 emails from them:

Registration, Confirmation, and Status, all in 3 separate emails at 1:55pm

Then one with the Subscription Code at 5:09pm

The order status email was around 1:55pm, and said: "Awaiting Fulfillment". I paid through Paypal.

I also used a fake phone number, so I wouldn't be concerned about waiting by the phone or anything.

The instructions in the subscription email are weird and reference a trial, but it definitely worked and extended my subscription a full year.

Seems like some other people in the thread had luck contacting customer service, if you don't hear anything in a bit. I'm guessing they just got a bit overwhelmed with demand.
They actually emailed me the code about an hour later. now im PS+ for the first time for a year. Great deal! Thanks for clearing it up spugs

Got my code about 4.5 hours after I placed it. I have no issues with this transaction at all! Thanks for posting, I'm set through 7-1-2016!

http://www.boxeddeal.com/sony-playstation-plus-12-month-1-year-subscription-code-email-delivery/

- Code will be sent to your e-mail.

- Must redeem code by March 31st.

A lot of people have bought and received their codes with no problem.

Gamestop had this for $42.99 last week, most stores sell at $50
Thank you very much! I ordered about 15 minutes ago, got my code and can confirm this was a legit deal. I think I may have bought the last they have for now because when I went back to the page for the item, sold out. Thanks again, my PS Plus ran out today and I have to have that for PS4.

They have more in stock right now

Just ordered one. Now waiting on the email for the code.

And they're out of stock again.

Received my code three minutes after placing my order and the code worked. I'm good through the beginning of October 2015.

No, I just found your post really unnecessary. I don't know why you thought you had to respond to that post or defend the other poster. I think they could respond to it just fine. I'm not on a tantrum or anything I'd just rather not deal with idiots. Plenty of people here are not morons but then there is the steady group of lames that hang around to add nothing but stupidity to deals that are posted.

"Could have at least given credit to the original SD poster." - That is what the jackwagon said to me after I posted this deal for the CAG community to share in. Many people have got it and thanked me for the post.

There are certain fools who should just keep quiet. Your post was unnecessary and so was the garbage post I was originally responding to.

Cag's very own medical doctor. We're all glad this guy could chime in here.
When you call people names and act like an ass on an otherwise civil board, you get called out on it. Don't like it? Tough shit. Act like an adult and it won't happen. Not complicated.

The site says it's currently unavailable, and to check back at a later stage. Is there a possibility of any more being put in stock later on or should I give up?

I was unable to enter the code on the PS website as well (gave me an error stating "This Prepaid Card cannot be redeemed on a PC"), but when I signed on to my Vita at home and entered it, it worked just fine. Just remember to enter it before it expires on March 31.

Damn, and I kept checking that site to see if they would restock too... Any other sales on the 12 month sub?

It's a promo code that came with PS4 and Vitas.  You can't input it online but must enter it via a console (PS4, PS3 or Vita).  It works though so it's not a terrible deal.  Not super but not horrible.  But I'm wondering WHERE did they pull these from?

If people are still looking for these codes I have them available for $40.00

Before anyone says it, NO I didn't buy these from this site and am trying to make a little bit of profit. If you look in the PSN Code Trading thread you can see that I have had these for sale for a couple of days now. They are the same codes (Expiration 3/31/2014) so you need to act quickly. 

Send me a PM if you need 1 or more. I have quite a few available at the moment but I have been selling a few through the Code Trading Thread.

Thanks OP. Finally managed to get one last night with the promo code after trying three times and the order not going through (first time was after they raised the price, second time it mysteriously messed up, and the third time they ran out right as I was going to confirm). They emailed the code about 15 minutes after the order went through. Tried out the code earlier today on my PS3 and it worked.

I was also excited because some games I had downloaded back when I had a 1-month trial of PS+ (when I first bought the PS3) worked again. So if anyone ever runs out, they can still play the games they downloaded for free when they renew. It also seems that you can re-download some of the free games you may have deleted, but I didn't try it (no idea if they would work, the ones I had were still on my system).

Thanks OP. Finally managed to get one last night with the promo code after trying three times and the order not going through (first time was after they raised the price, second time it mysteriously messed up, and the third time they ran out right as I was going to confirm). They emailed the code about 15 minutes after the order went through. Tried out the code earlier today on my PS3 and it worked.

I was also excited because some games I had downloaded back when I had a 1-month trial of PS+ (when I first bought the PS3) worked again. So if anyone ever runs out, they can still play the games they downloaded for free when they renew. It also seems that you can re-download some of the free games you may have deleted, but I didn't try it (no idea if they would work, the ones I had were still on my system).
Dude, thanks for the info. I just bought a PS3, (had it for about a week now) and was wondering how it worked once your time ran out.

bread's done
Back