Playstation Plus - 15 Months for the Price of 12; 4 Months for the Price of 3

When you renew a code it calls it a "15 month subscription" when you redeem it and in the order confirmation email, but when you compare your old date and your new date it's still only 12 months.

When you renew a code it calls it a "15 month subscription" when you redeem it and in the order confirmation email, but when you compare your old date and your new date it's still only 12 months.
Yep-just checked and only gave me a year even though it shows 15 months. I'm sure they will fix it. Probably send out 3 month codes or correct the time.

Do Not BUY!! I just tried to purchase it Tonight on 12/17/2018 at 9.30 pm EST. The advertisement still posted on PSN Store the 15-months were not given just the standard 12-months came with purchase.  Even after deliberating with Sony rep on chat and stating the banner is still on PSN Store they stated deal ended at 9 a.m. PST and they would neither refund nor give me the additional 3 months. 

Do Not BUY!! I just tried to purchase it Tonight on 12/17/2018 at 9.30 pm EST. The advertisement still posted on PSN Store the 15-months were not given just the standard 12-months came with purchase. Even after deliberating with Sony rep on chat and stating the banner is still on PSN Store they stated deal ended at 9 a.m. PST and they would neither refund nor give me the additional 3 months.
File a BBB complaint. They'll cave pretty quick on that.

I had to do one once where they never sent me a claim code for $15 and by the time I realized it, the redemption period was over and they claimed they couldn't get me my money.

Ya, that's pretty shitty. It only gave me a year as well even though it shows as 15 months in my account. I'm kinda hoping there aware of it and will add the 3 months later. As for filing a complaint, you'd probably lose your account over it so I won't be risking that

Last Xmas, I was signed in on my phone on my player 2 account and submitted a PS Plus 1-Year voucher through my phones' browser on the Playstation store website. I realized this after submitting it, since I couldn't access any of my previous PS Plus content. I contacted Sony chat and explained that 5 minutes prior, I accidentally submitted the code to the wrong account and would like to simply swap it to my primary account. They would not budge and I had to repurchase another PS Plus 1 year voucher (tried two different chat reps). I was royally pissed off, to say the least. Yes - my fault but it was an easy error to make but Sony would not assist.

Do Not BUY!! I just tried to purchase it Tonight on 12/17/2018 at 9.30 pm EST. The advertisement still posted on PSN Store the 15-months were not given just the standard 12-months came with purchase. Even after deliberating with Sony rep on chat and stating the banner is still on PSN Store they stated deal ended at 9 a.m. PST and they would neither refund nor give me the additional 3 months.
That's absolutely disgraceful of Sony. These cheap corporate fucks need to face consequences.

Being worried about your account being banned for reporting fraud is exactly what is wrong with the fact that they can remove your account access. If you paid for the right to play the games they shouldnt be able to remove it.

bread's done
Back