Playstation Portable - Release version

modcase

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
PSP Japanese 1.0 Consoles, now becoming rare

Typical Prices $300 - $350 (current price on ebay)

Picked up my "value pack" for - $240 including shipping (here)

Key notes about 1.0 - able to play unsigned code, as you could guess this is key if you are a programmer and really need unlimited access to the psp system. I also picked up my 1gb pro DUO card for $115 shipped :)

I made the first system upgrade, when the US PSP came out, but not the most recent upgrade (to 1.5?). I wonder if there is a way to "restore factory defaults"?

myke.

[quote name='mykevermin']I made the first system upgrade, when the US PSP came out, but not the most recent upgrade (to 1.5?). I wonder if there is a way to "restore factory defaults"?

myke.[/QUOTE]

only the original japanese psp's (released before march) had 1.0 - the first us release was 1.5 (japan then updated to 1.5) and now is at 1.51 for the latest. Only 1.0 is compatable - there is no way to "flash back"

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Have either the PSP or DS been exploited to play SNES games at 100% functionality?[/QUOTE]

not quite sure on this one - im sure ill find out soon enough :lol:

[quote name='The VGM']The screen looks messed up, did you ask him about that?[/QUOTE]
Looks like it's just covered in fingerprints to me, which could be useful in court if the guy is trying to rip you off.

[quote name='BIG5']Looks like it's just covered in fingerprints to me, which could be useful in court if the guy is trying to rip you off.[/QUOTE]

Nah I thought I saw a shitload of scratches on the close up.

[quote name='BIG5']Looks like it's just covered in fingerprints to me, which could be useful in court if the guy is trying to rip you off.[/QUOTE]

hahaha ya - for real - tho he lives close by :)

i doubt they are scratchs (hope) - but in the case that they are - i will just swap motherboards and ebay the undesireable

EDIT : upon rethinking - this is what i imagine is the reason - took the far away pic - noticed the finger prints when he was going in for the close up and wiped them sideways
(taking into account obvious fingerprints in the first, but a strange "scratching" sideways blur of finger oil for the close up) :cool:

bread's done
Back